Reviews (640)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this appointment booking app for its user-friendly interface, customizability, and comprehensive features, including specific date and time settings. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration and performance, with additional features like group booking in the premium tier. The support team is often praised for their quick responses and technical assistance. It's particularly beneficial for merchants offering consulting and coaching services, or those needing to schedule multiple bookings. The app is commended for its ease of use, time-saving capabilities, and excellent customer support.

June 14, 2023

Priyanshu WAS fantastic. He could easily navigate me around the site and answered all my queries promptly. He asked for a review and I left it straight away knowing Id probably forget, I initially left a fair 4* review and then after submitting immediately received a phone call on my personal mobile with him demanding that I take the review down or amend it to 5*! I appreciate you want high ratings but forcing someone is not the way to go about it. So I have deleted this app and gone elsewhere. You have lost a customer and now received an even lower review.

Red Lens