Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable appointment booking features, including group booking, widgets, and date blocking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and multilingual integration. The app is also appreciated for its Zoom integration, location-based appointment setting, and calendar syncing. Merchants value the flexible subscription options and the responsive, helpful support team that's open to adding requested features. It's ideal for managing appointments, scheduling rentals, offering classes, or setting up a booking system.

November 4, 2023

Appointo is an excellent app for appointment booking. It has a lot of customisability. It took me a long time to understand how to work it and make the most of it, but now that I am used to it I keep finding new features. It does have a few paywalls for things like group booking and widgets, but if you can pay for the premium tier, most of your needs will be met. I have to say though, the biggest pro about the app is the team behind it, because they are so quick to respond and help with technical issues. They even add features upon request. They have done this for me multiple times, often same day. I definitely recommend it!

Wheel of Fate
10 months using the app
October 18, 2023

Perfect app.

I've been using it for a while and have now seen their update which is even more awesome.

Priyanshu was very passionate and helped me understand every feature.

I definitely, recommend it!!

cassiscreative
Over 2 years using the app
November 1, 2023

Great app for scheduling your website booking and has excellent, friendly and swift customer support responses. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs bookings function for their website.

Marcela Giocanti
Over 1 year using the app
November 29, 2023

They were super-helpful getting me set up to use their free service. I hope our business grows to the point where we need to pay them for their extra features!

Fabulous Buttonholes
September 26, 2023

Honestly I love everything. They were so quick to jump on calls and assist. Every issue or concern I had it was resolved within minutes or before end of business day. I love the customizations . I hope we can have a lasting relationship and that this customer service stays top tier. Each member of this team has been so helpful and please understand that this review is not just me saying anything this is coming from someone who has tried some major booking brands and paid hundreds of dollars a month and still never received this type of care nor expertise. Very pleased

Bella Rheaux
November 1, 2023

There are a few appointment app options for Shopify stores, which makes it tricky to choose one. What makes Appointo the choice for me is the OUTSTANDING customer service. Priyanshu and his other team members were able to meet a lot of specific needs and adjustments for the app to work well with my online store. The app has some room for improvement in terms of design customization, but hopefully, that will come in a future update.

Alexis Russell
15 days using the app
September 27, 2023

This is a really good project, honestly the best tech-oriented and streamlined booking solution if you are looking to maintain a Shopify and use your products as bookable items.

THEY EVEN HAVE AN API (REST) (GET only for now) but if you need to develop a separate application for your needs, the integration power is there. We are using it in our own app and just can't look back to anything else.

Trully dedicated and accomodating customer support, it shows they are in it for the longhaul, if I could leave 6 stars I would.

Thanks Tarang and everyone working at Side Panda, chapeau bas!!

My Store
4 months using the app
October 24, 2023

Priyanshu was amazing with his expertise on this app! He walked me through everything so easily! Thank you for this amazing app! 5*

Pink Julep Boutique
Almost 2 years using the app
November 27, 2023

Great product that integrates very well with Shopify. Very clear instructions provided by Appointo to set it up and easy to reach out for additional support. The good thing with Appointo is that you don't necessarily have to link it to a product and/or purchase if you don't want to. Other Apps in the store do require that. Would recommend using this App for anyone who wants to provide the ability to schedule appointments with potential customers, or existing customers.

DD Australia
5 days using the app
October 16, 2023

I use Appointo to manage appointments for my skincare workshops. It's super easy for customers to book and pay for slots, and it integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. The customer support is top-notch too, always there when I need them. Big thanks to the Appointo team for making my life easier! Highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their appointment management.

Fieldgood