Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable and user-friendly appointment scheduling features. It's praised for its flexibility, including multilingual integration, the ability to use products as bookable items, and API integration. It's effective for managing various services, such as workshops and consulting appointments. The design is professional and meets strict branding requirements. Merchants commend the responsive support team for their quick issue resolution and willingness to add features. The app offers flexible subscription options and is recommended for scheduling appointments with customers.

February 21, 2023

Todo Excelente la app funciona muy bien y el precio es muy bueno apenas iniciamos con la tienda pero todo indica que funcionará!

Salón Sebastian Polanco
Mexico
January 8, 2021

I had an appointment with Tarang. He went above and beyond to make sure that I maximized Appointo's capabilities to the fullest! Give this guy a raise!

Khrissy's Knotty X-tensions
8 days using the app
November 18, 2022

Onboarding call was amazing, seems easy to use and has all the functions that I want for my business.

Mature
February 6, 2023

loved itttt! the service was great and very helpful! communication was fast. the team helped with all of my technical questions! super easy set up!!!

Made by Ari J. LLC
January 8, 2022

I signed up for a different booking app before finding this one. It was SO complicated that when setting this one up took 1/10th of the time I was VERY suspicious... but no... it really is super easy and intuitive. I had a few questions that were quickly answered and their customer service really is attentive and amazing. VERY HAPPY and relieved!

Alpacas and Friends, Descanso
December 6, 2022

Mr. Tarang was unbelievably being helpful during a Google Meet problem solving session. He could able to seamlessly handle all I needed with 100% knowledgable skillset even I have my account for FREE trial plan!

shopheaven.de
Germany
6 days using the app
March 2, 2022

Great customer service. Fixed some minor issues I had. Really enjoying the app so far! Lots of features, even with the free version. I look forward to upgrading as I grow my business.

Carter Thomas
6 days using the app
February 24, 2023

Amazing help of Priyanshu who showed me all the features and needs I needed, to provide me the best booking app there is. Many thanks.

Hondentrimbeurt.nl
Netherlands
July 4, 2022

Excellent Service - Amazing App - Ongoing support is even better. Would highly recommend. Try For Your Self.

Barber House
March 10, 2021

Probably the most comprehensive booking plugin. The developer has helped us through the installation and answered nearly instantly all our requests. Would 100% recommend !

Sample Slow Jewelry