Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

Dream Spirit Studios

I really love the products that AOW offers, and love seeing my artwork on their wares. My customers so far love the products as well, as the prints are gorgeous. The customer service is ok, they answer the phone most of the times I've called during the week within their business hours. They could be a little bit friendlier on the phone. Also, I really wish that I could set my markup prices within AOW *before* bringing the products into Shopify, so that they import with all the correct pricing. It takes a long time for me to go in and edit all the new pricing when I bulk-import products.

LuluBee+Kewi

Looks like they offer good products but Ives spent a few hours trying to create products and end up loosing all the work I do. Consistently resets and have to start over, reloading all the images, resets to the beginning. Super frustrating

Inside Out Active

I love that this makes the process of getting my product from the manufacturer directly to my customer so much more streamlined. Now I don't have to log into several sites and remember all the information just to get an order placed. It is also really easy to use.

A.WAB by O.VAHFX

As a designer " when you send your designs to a company " you expect them to handle them with care " I have to say; The quality control with this company is impeccable . Every time you call someone is there to listen; with a smile in there voice. I have worked with many ecommerce apps "as i use shopify and the apps they provide at shopify " Linking designers like me to a print company . I have used RageOn and Printful. I have had a few issues; lets just say that. the process was like pulling teeth. Now for me ART OF WHERE is Untouchable. 95 % of my products are with ART of WHERE now. These guys are by far the best ! With them you will receive " A company and experience " above and beyond what is expected of Customer service. They will value the time you spent designing & reflect that in the products they are providing to your customers . I love them . I cannot say enough about them . Art without a brush loves Art of where. Adam Orosco

Alba Paris Art

I have been using Art of Where since 2016 and their products and services are outstanding.

They take up to 10 working days to create some products but as long as you state it in your store, customers won't have a problem waiting, because when they receive a durable product, with good quality fabric and stitching and saturated print (that never fades), they will only have good things to say about your company. They make everything in Canada so they are completely sweatshop free!

Their customer service is great! They are always very helpful and understanding.

I've tried sooo many print on demand companies and I couldn't recommend Art Of Where enough, they have NEVER failed me or my customers.

Sarah Pierson

The quality of the printing is amazing. The lined canvas tote is lovely but they are quite expensive. Products are high end compared to most others so you do get a more premium product. I do find that production can take some time. Someone out there needs to offer more pillow options. Thanks
Sarah

Emer Jones Apparel

AVOID THIS POD COMPANY!!

Before you download this and start setting up with them, I suggest you look elsewhere.

There are many issues with this app, but the main one is Gail, the ONLY support person to talk to, she also doesnt care about your issues with their app. They don't seem to care about customer support at all in-fact.

Their design lab is NOT a design lab. The whole thing needs to be redone. There is no design in their lab at all, all it does is puts your design you already made in PS onto a tshirt template which you then just move it around to position it. You cant do anything to your designs at all, you have to then exit it, reedit your design then re upload it then wait for the app to render that new edit onto their very pixelated and low quality image mockup.

OTHER ISSUES
The mockup images it creates and imports to your store are very low quality.
The images are all stuck onto a grey background (Not white) There is no way to export the images as transparent background, all you can do is upload your own backgrounds or use their own 90's styled backgrounds.

The products are quite expensive and leaves no room to make a profit.

When importing into shopify, you cannot choose where the products go, you cant change their price, product type etc.. It imports the proudtcs with their own specifications, vendor, product type, price variants etc

The imported products are all active already when pushed to the store. So you edit them to fix their price, variants (because AOW create their own variants of your shirt without telling you and pushing those to your store too!

Overall Very horrible experience and will never be trying these guys again.

All the work put in to this app, only for Gail to be rude and not care that their app is causing a lot of problems.

I hope this review saves someone else time I wasted.

Lifegenius

Wow great app! Loving the interface! Talk about a hidden gem! Please add men's swim shorts & swimsuits for women! Thank you!

Threadiverse

App is not perfect, prints are quality, mock ups look god awful. put some model mockups in the store the same way printful does at the very least. considering you have womens clothing in the store, you should make it visibly appealing to women. Not 3d models that don't even look good to guys viewing them online. they look like gamecube graphics mockups.

If artofwhere could overcome the prices it offers, tiny profit margins and get some actual models it would be greatness in and of itself but they refuse to and insist on mediocrity.

Geeky apparel store:

Rodifer Animation Company

I've been using the app for a few months now, and despite some initial technical hiccups with the app, things are great now. I ordered a sample of their wood print, and the print and build quality were amazing. All of my images are in the 300 - 400 dpi range when uploading, which is incredibly good. I also like the fact that they have phone support, and their shipping was fast (5 days).

Previous 1 3