Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

AuroraSoul

By far my favorite. Design lab is a HUGE help with customization, Fabric Options are a game-changer. label options that are great for your own branding. The app and website look marvelous. Great Design. If their Porduct options in a few categories expand, I dont see myself needing any other service.

Pxy24/7

The app itself was easy to install and it works seamlessly with Shopify. I love the design lab, especially being able to either clone or mirror the other side of the product, so that you don't have to try and line everything up all the time. The integration of the products with Shopify is also super easy. Great experience!

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your experience so far!

Tie-Fly

The design board is a pretty good tool, I especially like the duplicate button you can duplicate design keeping exact same specifications or size. Customer service is responsive, delivery is not that fast your looking at longer than a week but they explain their process as to why it takes time. The products are of excellent quality though they run small but turn out just as set in mockup. Prices are pricey!! Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com

May 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're satisfied with the quality of our products thus far.

The Bandana Blanket Company

***Danger - Use at your own risk.***

This app cost me everything! It accesses and shows products from other Shopify applications unrelated to AOW. DO NOT remove them from this AOW app or it also deletes other applications merchandise from your Shopify store.

I don’t know why they need to see or access my other app products, but they area all gone now. I lost 1 years work. A years/5k+ in adverting investment. 350+ products gone form my store. Each was my own print on demand design with specifically written SEO optimized descriptions, extra mockups created 1 at a time. All is gone. I put all I had into this shop for a year. I am an older lady and this was my only income. It’s all gone.

To be clear, Shopify Tech ran a test with their own mock store and got the same tragic result. This is on AOW!

Cool products and eco attitude, but absolutely not worth it. Again, use at your own peril.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. In our dashboard you will see all products that are in your Shopify store, whether or not they are from Art of Where. The reason for this is that customers may have created listings for AOW products in Shopify, and they would like to connect them to the AOW product in the dashboard so that orders can come through automatically for those products. The actions you can apply to an item in your dashboard are 1) View on Shopify, 2) Ignore product and 3) Delete from Shopify. If you select Delete from Shopify, the product will be deleted from Shopify. You will no longer see the item on Shopify as you have removed it. We hope this clarifies what actions you can take in our dashboard. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at info@artofwhere.com

Wolf Trail Market

I have been using Art of Where for a while now as my main artwork and bag/shoulder bag supplier with hopes to use the service more often in the future. The quality of the products is amazing, the canvas artwork and day tote bag are really high quality. I also love the extra branding options provided through creating clothing labels, branding stickers for packages, and artist/company cards to insert in packages, absolutely top notch. I also love the fact that everything is hand made as much as possible and that everything is made, and the materials used are sourced, in Canada, something I truly appreciate as a Canadian shop owner, also having all the prices in Canadian Dollars has really helped properly pricing items. Shipping was fast and reliable and customer service was quick, responsive and professional and the creators interface is clean, easy to use and all the information and tools needed to create great products are there. A perfect print on demand product service (in my opinion) and I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a Canadian supplier in a heartbeat. Thank you and keep up the great work.

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Sabura

There should be certain apps to be banned from Shopify, Art of Where is one of them.

Dream Spirit Studios

I really love the products that AOW offers, and love seeing my artwork on their wares. My customers so far love the products as well, as the prints are gorgeous. The customer service is ok, they answer the phone most of the times I've called during the week within their business hours. They could be a little bit friendlier on the phone. Also, I really wish that I could set my markup prices within AOW *before* bringing the products into Shopify, so that they import with all the correct pricing. It takes a long time for me to go in and edit all the new pricing when I bulk-import products.

LuluBee+Kewi

Looks like they offer good products but Ives spent a few hours trying to create products and end up loosing all the work I do. Consistently resets and have to start over, reloading all the images, resets to the beginning. Super frustrating

Inside Out Active

I love that this makes the process of getting my product from the manufacturer directly to my customer so much more streamlined. Now I don't have to log into several sites and remember all the information just to get an order placed. It is also really easy to use.

A.WAB by O.VAHFX

As a designer " when you send your designs to a company " you expect them to handle them with care " I have to say; The quality control with this company is impeccable . Every time you call someone is there to listen; with a smile in there voice. I have worked with many ecommerce apps "as i use shopify and the apps they provide at shopify " Linking designers like me to a print company . I have used RageOn and Printful. I have had a few issues; lets just say that. the process was like pulling teeth. Now for me ART OF WHERE is Untouchable. 95 % of my products are with ART of WHERE now. These guys are by far the best ! With them you will receive " A company and experience " above and beyond what is expected of Customer service. They will value the time you spent designing & reflect that in the products they are providing to your customers . I love them . I cannot say enough about them . Art without a brush loves Art of where. Adam Orosco

Previous 1 3