Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand | Reviews

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

JollyRogerTreasures

Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Turn around is highly inconsistent. When I started DTG services a few years ago they were working fantastically. So much so that I dropped all my other providers. now I have no idea when things will ship and they sit as paid for an undetermined amount of time. Sucks but I may need to move everything over to another provider.

Sally's Blooming Bags

I've only been using for just over a month and love everything so far. I have two suggestions, one allow us to update or change a product without having to redo the whole thing and the other faster turnaround. I do understand my product is handmade, and I love them but that is the one thing customers dislike. Otherwise, my experiences have been great and everyone loves the bags!

October 15, 2021

Thank you for your great review and your feedback! We're always looking to improve our services and make the experience easier for our users.

As for the faster turnaround, we agree with you and this is something we've been working hard on improving. There's always going to be a certain amount of time required to manufacture handmade products on-demand, but this is one area that we focus a lot on improving.

Jean Calomeni

I tried repeatedly to get support because I couldn't sync the fabric products I created in AOW. Tech support was no help. My fabrics are not even showing up in my Art of Where store so I definitely can't sync them. What a shame.

October 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, the Fabric meters are the only products that we don't currently support adding to Shopify, due to limitations with the amount of variants on Shopify. As our Customer Service team mentioned, in that case we recommend placing the orders manually as an alternative. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I can assure you that all our other products can be added to Shopify seamlessly.

This is something we want to resolve in the future so that you can set up your fabric meters the same way you can with all our other products. We will update this review to let you know once that feature has been added and if you want to give us a try again at that point, let us know and we'll help you get setup!

Ruth Linda Morton Art

I love AOW's product quality and that they're Canadian. So much, in fact, that I moved my online shop from another platform to Shopify so that I could use the AOW integration. However, I can't give it 5 stars as there is still room for improvement. Shipping integration would be wonderful. Also, because I have both my own hand painted products and AOW printed products in my shop, there is some wonkiness, where an order without any AOW products will end up going to AOW for fulfillment. Also, for some reason, even though I've configured orders to get automatically fulfilled and AOW has my payment method, I still need to manually go in and click the button to pay. Which isn't the worst thing in the world - it just caused some delays when I was figuring it out.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback!
We're always looking to improve our services and we'll definitely take your feedback into account.

Regarding your non-AOW products, there are 2 ways you can manage this:
- You can disable the "Import orders with unsynced items" in your Dashboard settings, and that should prevent any "not synced" items from being imported. You can tell which items are synced by going to the Products section of your Dashboard. If you disable this, your hand painted products should never get imported. The only downside is if you've created some products directly on your Shopify admin that you want to get fulfilled by AOW. You'd have to manually sync them from the AOW Dashboard.
- The other option is you can "Ignore" a product from the Products section. When a product is marked as "Ignored", our system won't import order items of that product. That can take a bit longer, but you can select multiple products at the same time and use the "Actions" dropdown at the top to Ignore all the selected ones.

As for orders not automatically going through, I believe there was a temporary issue with this a few weeks back that was resolved. If this is still happening for you, I suggest you email our customer service and we'll definitely look into that for you.

I hope I could help you and thank you for working with us!

Ma'at Luxe™

AOW produces high quality products. I am grateful for their commitment to quality. I enjoy their variety of product. They are not like everyone else. They are better. Gail, in customer service has been nothing but prompt in responding to my queries and has always been pleasant when communicating. I love AOW and am always looking for more great product from them for me to use. Thank you.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for your great review and your nice comments about our customer service! We're happy to be working with you!

Lilou Lifestyle Co.

If I could give a lower rating I would. Product was out of inventory and was supposed to ship in 4-5 weeks. Now that it's been 5 weeks I'm trying to follow up about the timeline for shipment. Put 2 inquiries into the portal with no reply. Im on hold right now to try and speak to someone. Ive been ON HOLD FOR 4 HOURS. Terribly service. Can someone PLEASE contact me???

The Official Glen Loates Store

Art of Where provides great products but their Shopify integration can be improved. It lacks the API access to provide a Shopify store that has automatic shipping rates if you purchase a one-year or more Shopify plan subscription. I benefit from this feature when I add items from other vendors, such as Printful, Printify and Pixels. It is great to see my rates automaticity be calculated when a customer adds to the cart, without me looking up a rate table and manually adding the rates for each item. I have better things to do. Art of Where also lacks a more robust thumbnail and mockup library. They really need to look at the competition and see what is offered. Shopify offers 3D AR thumbnail viewing and the crazy thing is that Art of Where offers this technology within their app but when posting to the Shopify store you are unable to send the 3D file to your shop so your customers can enjoy viewing the product in 3D. This would be a first from a vendor and it is a shame that Art of Where does not see this. Instead, you can only rotate and download screenshots of the 3D file from within the Art of Where product builder. At glenloates.com, we would really benefit from this. Especially with our silk scarf line from Art of Where.

Put A Boog On It

I really want to love AOW, becasue they offer some great alternative fabrics and products, which seem to be well made, however the service is very slow, and I've tried them out a few times, years before this 'virus' and it was the same then, so I really don't think the virus has had much impact on the lack of response times, manufacturing times or lack of templates etc. In the past it was always very slow and when things get reprinted there is no communication so you are just left to wonder and your customer has to just keep waiting. My main bugbear at the mo is the lack of templates, I recently made some duvet covers and used the file size they gave, no probs, then went to make the matching pillow cases and the file sizes they give don't match the item - I wasted a lot of time in trying to figure it out, contacted AOW and still not heard back from them.... still waiting I had to manually do a screen shot of the pillow case design area, put it into photoshop, blow it up and then crop my design to fit, not ideal and hard to ensure the placing of the design is correct. Most other POD's provide a template and if they don't and just give a file size like AOW then the size they give fits the item, I am unclear as to why AOW pillow cases give the wrong size entirely but it doesn't come across as very professional, combine that with the very slow making time and I'm unsure now if I can even use them as a supplier, which is such a shame, I really wanted to offer the cotton duvets and pillow cases! It's probably been 4-5 years since I first used them and at the time I felt like they should just get more staff to cope with the demand and add templates but here we are all these years later and still no templates and a very slow production time with zero detail about the order It's fine if your happy to wait for items to sell yourself but it's not ideal as a drop ship model becasue you will have to keep relaying to your own customer why they are having to wait so long, if you don't know the answer then what do you say? If AOW don't respond to emails for support and help within a day or so I would suggest more staff to improve that rather than expecting people to wait days and days and be happy about that, it doesn't really instill the trust we need for your company to be able to sell on our behalfs

Just Ravens

So far I have been selling their silk scarves and tea towels. I am completely delighted with the printing and product quality, production times, fair shipping prices and nice packaging. I use a few different providers for different items, but Art of Where is definitely my favourite drop shipper. Many of the items are more expensive than the competitors, but the quality matches the price. My customers need to be wowed, and Art of Where wows them.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for your great review!

F For Flying

I like most of the products, the quality is great! I love that it is Canadian, and you have plenty of options for artists so you can have all from the same company
Expensive shirts, and we have to manually integrate the products...
I still have a glitch for paiement.
I wish it could be more automated!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6