Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

The Gaiter Mask

So far I love their product, a little slow on response, but they are busy and shipping on products, I wish it were a little faster. But Covid-19 has slowed down many areas of business. I get it. Things will continue to get better everywhere.

Ada Madison

BEWARE
* Not had a single order without issues. Covid is being used as a crutch for extremely bad customer service. No phone, robotic half answered questions. The only thing that goes fast and smooth is your payment to them.

*I have orders that have been "in production" for over 30 days. Still waiting.

*Takes forever to hear from customer service and then its a half answer avoiding the question all together. Not just once but over and over again.

*Spent a lot of time designing and incorporating with site. Then without notice items vanished from the site when they decided to discontinue. NO NOTICE. Don't use them for any of the art prints - canvas, acrylic, print, wood

* Masks are 6 weeks and waiting stil

Clash Patterns

I love Art of Where! It's super easy to design fun things, and list them really easily on my site! The integration is pretty easy, but allows for customization where I need it. The designer page on their site is really easy to use, too. I would like to see AoW expand their product line, however - I'd love to see some future products like shower curtains, towels, bomber jackets, and blankets. But even without those, I'll be using AoW for as long as I'm running my business. Thanks!

Moondream Studios

Great app guys! We needed a supplier like this in Canada hands down! Despite COVID delays these guys are on top of it! Thank you for all your dedication to us during these crazy times. You helped my store kick off! I hope that you include hoodies in the future, especially as I get my fall collection ready!

Carol White Fine Art & Stationery

This app is excellent, especially how it auto-fills products, variations and sku numbers directly to Shopify after you've created them in Art of Where. The dropshipping/print-on-demand is seamless as well. The only thing I wish it did was work seamlessly with the Shopify POS for paying in person. It works still, if you set your orders to Manually Confirm Orders, then you can just remove the POS orders and leave the ones that came through your website, but I imagine that as the volume of orders grows, this could pose a problem. Otherwise, this app is top notch!

AuroraSoul

By far my favorite. Design lab is a HUGE help with customization, Fabric Options are a game-changer. label options that are great for your own branding. The app and website look marvelous. Great Design. If their Porduct options in a few categories expand, I dont see myself needing any other service.

Pxy24/7

The app itself was easy to install and it works seamlessly with Shopify. I love the design lab, especially being able to either clone or mirror the other side of the product, so that you don't have to try and line everything up all the time. The integration of the products with Shopify is also super easy. Great experience!

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your experience so far!

Tie-Fly

The design board is a pretty good tool, I especially like the duplicate button you can duplicate design keeping exact same specifications or size. Customer service is responsive, delivery is not that fast your looking at longer than a week but they explain their process as to why it takes time. The products are of excellent quality though they run small but turn out just as set in mockup. Prices are pricey!! Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com

May 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're satisfied with the quality of our products thus far.

The Bandana Blanket Company

***Danger - Use at your own risk.***

This app cost me everything! It accesses and shows products from other Shopify applications unrelated to AOW. DO NOT remove them from this AOW app or it also deletes other applications merchandise from your Shopify store.

I don’t know why they need to see or access my other app products, but they area all gone now. I lost 1 years work. A years/5k+ in adverting investment. 350+ products gone form my store. Each was my own print on demand design with specifically written SEO optimized descriptions, extra mockups created 1 at a time. All is gone. I put all I had into this shop for a year. I am an older lady and this was my only income. It’s all gone.

To be clear, Shopify Tech ran a test with their own mock store and got the same tragic result. This is on AOW!

Cool products and eco attitude, but absolutely not worth it. Again, use at your own peril.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. In our dashboard you will see all products that are in your Shopify store, whether or not they are from Art of Where. The reason for this is that customers may have created listings for AOW products in Shopify, and they would like to connect them to the AOW product in the dashboard so that orders can come through automatically for those products. The actions you can apply to an item in your dashboard are 1) View on Shopify, 2) Ignore product and 3) Delete from Shopify. If you select Delete from Shopify, the product will be deleted from Shopify. You will no longer see the item on Shopify as you have removed it. We hope this clarifies what actions you can take in our dashboard. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at info@artofwhere.com

Wolf Trail Market

I have been using Art of Where for a while now as my main artwork and bag/shoulder bag supplier with hopes to use the service more often in the future. The quality of the products is amazing, the canvas artwork and day tote bag are really high quality. I also love the extra branding options provided through creating clothing labels, branding stickers for packages, and artist/company cards to insert in packages, absolutely top notch. I also love the fact that everything is hand made as much as possible and that everything is made, and the materials used are sourced, in Canada, something I truly appreciate as a Canadian shop owner, also having all the prices in Canadian Dollars has really helped properly pricing items. Shipping was fast and reliable and customer service was quick, responsive and professional and the creators interface is clean, easy to use and all the information and tools needed to create great products are there. A perfect print on demand product service (in my opinion) and I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a Canadian supplier in a heartbeat. Thank you and keep up the great work.

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Previous 1 3 4