Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

Ma'at Luxe™

AOW produces high quality products. I am grateful for their commitment to quality. I enjoy their variety of product. They are not like everyone else. They are better. Gail, in customer service has been nothing but prompt in responding to my queries and has always been pleasant when communicating. I love AOW and am always looking for more great product from them for me to use. Thank you.

Just Ravens

So far I have been selling their silk scarves and tea towels. I am completely delighted with the printing and product quality, production times, fair shipping prices and nice packaging. I use a few different providers for different items, but Art of Where is definitely my favourite drop shipper. Many of the items are more expensive than the competitors, but the quality matches the price. My customers need to be wowed, and Art of Where wows them.

Deborah Cherrin Design

There are many dropshipping companies out there but few are organized to support artists like Art of Where. Art of Where has a seamless Shopify integration. I love that you can customize the label and brand business card that is included with your order, making the customer feel like I sent the order personally. Customer service response is terrific too.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for your great review! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience with Art of Where. :)

Anemonie

I have used Art of Where for my Canadian orders & some of the US orders. I am very happy with the printing quality. The printing is vibrant, sharp and well done. I print some oil paintings on my leggings and masks and I can really feel the texture of the painting as the printing quality is very well done. Shipping is fast and on time too. They do reply to emails within 2-3 days, so I don't understand why there are complaints that people don't get any reply for a month. One thing the company may consider is having more T-shirts colour choices, especially for the Bella Canvas series, which only has white, black, a few grey, red and blue for now; and also more varieties of hoodie & sweatshirts for fall and winter seasons.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your great review!

We are currently working on more products for DTG printing so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration :)

The Gaiter Mask

So far I love their product, a little slow on response, but they are busy and shipping on products, I wish it were a little faster. But Covid-19 has slowed down many areas of business. I get it. Things will continue to get better everywhere.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!

We do apologize for any delays with our emails during the last few months, we did see a much larger number of emails than normal and we are now back at our regular response times.

Our production time on all products are also almost back to normal so you should see your orders ship faster!

Clash Patterns

I love Art of Where! It's super easy to design fun things, and list them really easily on my site! The integration is pretty easy, but allows for customization where I need it. The designer page on their site is really easy to use, too. I would like to see AoW expand their product line, however - I'd love to see some future products like shower curtains, towels, bomber jackets, and blankets. But even without those, I'll be using AoW for as long as I'm running my business. Thanks!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your awesome feedback!
We are continuously working on new products to add and will certainly take your suggestions into consideration.

Carol White Fine Art & Stationery

This app is excellent, especially how it auto-fills products, variations and sku numbers directly to Shopify after you've created them in Art of Where. The dropshipping/print-on-demand is seamless as well. The only thing I wish it did was work seamlessly with the Shopify POS for paying in person. It works still, if you set your orders to Manually Confirm Orders, then you can just remove the POS orders and leave the ones that came through your website, but I imagine that as the volume of orders grows, this could pose a problem. Otherwise, this app is top notch!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback!

Shopify POS is something we never really considered. We will certainly look into it to see if we could make changes to make the experience easier.

AuroraSoul

By far my favorite. Design lab is a HUGE help with customization, Fabric Options are a game-changer. label options that are great for your own branding. The app and website look marvelous. Great Design. If their Porduct options in a few categories expand, I dont see myself needing any other service.

Pxy24/7

The app itself was easy to install and it works seamlessly with Shopify. I love the design lab, especially being able to either clone or mirror the other side of the product, so that you don't have to try and line everything up all the time. The integration of the products with Shopify is also super easy. Great experience!

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your experience so far!

Wolf Trail Market

I have been using Art of Where for a while now as my main artwork and bag/shoulder bag supplier with hopes to use the service more often in the future. The quality of the products is amazing, the canvas artwork and day tote bag are really high quality. I also love the extra branding options provided through creating clothing labels, branding stickers for packages, and artist/company cards to insert in packages, absolutely top notch. I also love the fact that everything is hand made as much as possible and that everything is made, and the materials used are sourced, in Canada, something I truly appreciate as a Canadian shop owner, also having all the prices in Canadian Dollars has really helped properly pricing items. Shipping was fast and reliable and customer service was quick, responsive and professional and the creators interface is clean, easy to use and all the information and tools needed to create great products are there. A perfect print on demand product service (in my opinion) and I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a Canadian supplier in a heartbeat. Thank you and keep up the great work.

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Previous 1 3