Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

AuroraSoul

By far my favorite. Design lab is a HUGE help with customization, Fabric Options are a game-changer. label options that are great for your own branding. The app and website look marvelous. Great Design. If their Porduct options in a few categories expand, I dont see myself needing any other service.

Pxy24/7

The app itself was easy to install and it works seamlessly with Shopify. I love the design lab, especially being able to either clone or mirror the other side of the product, so that you don't have to try and line everything up all the time. The integration of the products with Shopify is also super easy. Great experience!

June 6, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed your experience so far!

Wolf Trail Market

I have been using Art of Where for a while now as my main artwork and bag/shoulder bag supplier with hopes to use the service more often in the future. The quality of the products is amazing, the canvas artwork and day tote bag are really high quality. I also love the extra branding options provided through creating clothing labels, branding stickers for packages, and artist/company cards to insert in packages, absolutely top notch. I also love the fact that everything is hand made as much as possible and that everything is made, and the materials used are sourced, in Canada, something I truly appreciate as a Canadian shop owner, also having all the prices in Canadian Dollars has really helped properly pricing items. Shipping was fast and reliable and customer service was quick, responsive and professional and the creators interface is clean, easy to use and all the information and tools needed to create great products are there. A perfect print on demand product service (in my opinion) and I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a Canadian supplier in a heartbeat. Thank you and keep up the great work.

May 28, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review!

Inside Out Active

I love that this makes the process of getting my product from the manufacturer directly to my customer so much more streamlined. Now I don't have to log into several sites and remember all the information just to get an order placed. It is also really easy to use.

A.WAB by O.VAHFX

As a designer " when you send your designs to a company " you expect them to handle them with care " I have to say; The quality control with this company is impeccable . Every time you call someone is there to listen; with a smile in there voice. I have worked with many ecommerce apps "as i use shopify and the apps they provide at shopify " Linking designers like me to a print company . I have used RageOn and Printful. I have had a few issues; lets just say that. the process was like pulling teeth. Now for me ART OF WHERE is Untouchable. 95 % of my products are with ART of WHERE now. These guys are by far the best ! With them you will receive " A company and experience " above and beyond what is expected of Customer service. They will value the time you spent designing & reflect that in the products they are providing to your customers . I love them . I cannot say enough about them . Art without a brush loves Art of where. Adam Orosco

Alba Paris Art

I have been using Art of Where since 2016 and their products and services are outstanding.

They take up to 10 working days to create some products but as long as you state it in your store, customers won't have a problem waiting, because when they receive a durable product, with good quality fabric and stitching and saturated print (that never fades), they will only have good things to say about your company. They make everything in Canada so they are completely sweatshop free!

Their customer service is great! They are always very helpful and understanding.

I've tried sooo many print on demand companies and I couldn't recommend Art Of Where enough, they have NEVER failed me or my customers.

Lifegenius

Wow great app! Loving the interface! Talk about a hidden gem! Please add men's swim shorts & swimsuits for women! Thank you!

Pastelae

Excellent leggings!

From my facebook page (@pastelaes):
"Ok guys, I really have to tell you something. These leggings. I wore them today and I just have to say that they are the most comfortable and beautiful leggings I have ever worn. I sell them printed on demand at pastelae.com and ordered a couple for myself to sample the quality, they are a little pricier than stuff I usually buy even with the seller discount, but they were actually way above my expectations. I get them from ArtofWhere and every seam was thick and juicy and the colors were perfectly pastel soft but clear and the thickness of the fabric was insulating but breathable (tested in -20 c and my legs didn't fall off) and the stretch and smoothness of the fabric makes me go "it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all" and wiggle my booty at ppl. I awkwardly tell ppl to feel my pants and they do and get shocked and awed at the sleek spandexy goodness. They are almost completely opaque when stretched and the colors go all the way through. The sizes were regular, I ordered size small and usually go XS, they were tight and fit with heavy waist band, yet comfy. For slack and mobility order a size up, for sexy strangly tightness order regular.
The processing and shipping time is ofc long, as with all print on demand, about a month, but shipped from Canada to Sweden with no hassle or extra fees.
I didn't try the yoga pants version but everything I've seen so far gives the impression that they deliver on the quality.
They are now my favorite item to wear for beauty, work, workout or slackout, not just saying so to boost the shop, I will wear these out for real."

Peace Wolf

Amazing quality!

I ordered a beanie and pair of leggings and the quality was outstanding. Much better than department store leggings. I usually hate wearing leggings because they fall down and are uncomfortable, but these are really thick and the print is amazing. I am comfortable wearing them unlike past brands I have tried.

My customer ordered a tote and a beanie and she loved hers as well. She says the stitching is really sturdy and well made.

The staff is really friendly. Even though it took a few days for them to get back to me, they handled my case very well and professionally.

I honestly have no complaints. All I have is praise.

The turnaround times are rather long, but this to be expected with most POD services. The product is worth the wait.

Tagging Your Brand