4.5
October 4, 2023

If I could give no stars, I would. DO NOT use this company if you want to retain subscriber data (they took our list from Klaviyo and scrubbed everything except email and mobile number. They don't understand basic requirements like opt-in/out data. My subscriber list has three columns. It's a joke.

Design is glitchy and can't save mid-design (meaning you lose work unless you want to save and get backed out each time), customer service reps are MIA and tech support patchy. Analytics and reporting are very basic and many essential reports have to be requested (because they're gatekeeping data, I suspect because so many people are fleeing). And the best part?

They cost 2x what Klaviyo charges for a much better platform and service. They built their business by luring Klaviyo customers away with a free email service period but once that was over, are charging far more than we were led to believe. Even if it didn't feel like a bait-and-switch, they cannot justify charging so much for a pretty basic service.

Seriously causing us so much grief and after days of begging for help, we're still getting shrugs and confusion.

Common Good
Over 2 years using the app
October 30, 2020

Very disappointing. Attentive will ONLY work with you if your traffic is at 2500K or higher; because" this is where they see the conversion at." When I asked point-blank, "you won't work with us because our traffic isn't at 2500, she wouldn't give me a straight answer yes or no, which tells me what else are they shady in other areas. This company had no need for the small business'. Very disheartening.

Wild Timber Co.