Reviews (166)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its superior auction functionality and seamless integration with various themes. They appreciate the real-time bidding feature and intuitive user interface. The customer support is noted for its speed and efficiency. Suggestions for improvement include proxy bidding and hiding the quantity button on product pages. The app has been beneficial in streamlining operations and enhancing online presence.

September 5, 2023

I recently downloaded and started using Auction Today for my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has added a whole new dimension to my online business. The setup process was straightforward and user-friendly. Within minutes, I had my first auction up and running. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, and the customer support team was incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly resolved my queries.

RBN Business
Iraq
October 8, 2023

Very simple, customizable and straight forward auction app for our gallery. We had a little hiccup, but a little interaction with their wonderful customer service fixed it in no time. Lovely that the look can be customized to fit our theme. Looking forward to offer this service to all our collectors.

Manuela Valenti Studio & Gallery
September 4, 2023

I received fast and expert help.

Keystone Liquidation LLC
17 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Great support, very easy to navigate!

The Oz Noy Store
August 22, 2023

Shakil was very helpfull with set up
very quick response time and answered all my questions . would defiantly recommend

Westcan Aircraft Auction
About 22 hours using the app
Apex Apps replied August 24, 2023

We're glad we were able to fulfill your needs, Positive comments like yours encourage us to put in a lot of effort and keep offering better auction functionality.

December 8, 2023

Great responsive help.

HVRNT
About 2 months using the app
July 26, 2023

Fast response and resolve when using the support chat option, got help from Shakil, highly recommend, don't have items up for auction yet but plan to do so soon!

Perez Discounts
About 2 hours using the app
Apex Apps replied July 27, 2023

September 27, 2023

I purchased this app because of it's function, but more importantly because of the great reviews with the support... Fantastic Job - the support was 5 STARS!!!!

GET THIS APP - the team will not let you down!!!

Blacktail Studio
August 3, 2023

What a great app! And what a great communication with the team of Auction Today.
I'm highly appreciating your guys active work for my auction shop!

InnoFoot
Belgium
About 18 hours using the app
Apex Apps replied August 5, 2023

November 19, 2023

Great support! Fast and great app.

Rabljeno.net