Widgetic (Audio Players)

Widgetic (Audio Players)

by Widgetic

Get your audio tracks in front of potential customers.

Open Your Heart studio

terrible!! I had installed it all and after 2 months it collapsed and all my files were offline. I used the audios for a workshop, so when this happened my whole on line workshop was on hold!!! And no customer support at all to resolve this problem. You should have informed your customers that it would be offline because of maintenance issues. Also when calling out to you, no reaction at all! Very bad service!

March 15, 2021

Hey there. The app was temporarily down for a few hours as we went through some maintenance. Appreciate your feedback.

Emileo's World

Suport is just wow & not in a good way. since yesterday i been trying to get help & that took time. the music url wasn't working i ask why they reply can you send us the url i did since then been waiting. found ways to make the music upload finally work by myself. but now im stuck again and as before support team when send a message is an auto saiying they responds fast within a few min.

June 30, 2019

Oscar, sorry we cannot be available on Sunday nights, but we reply timely during week days.

Regarding your issue, the problem is that you used a YouTube URL instead of audio in mp3 format as required. Hence your content isn’t working - please replace that with an audio file in mp3 format.

chappellsound.com

Even after upgrading to the subscription plan, I couldn't upload any more than my 3 tracks that had already been uploaded.

June 26, 2019

Hi. This is now fixed, you should be able to upgrade again.

Everything Sports Online

App freezes, doesn't play when required, is temperamental. There is no support whatsoever.

April 4, 2019

Hey there, we're always available to help. Just reach out to support@widgetic.com with more details and we can look into it for you.