Currency Converter & switcher

Multi Currency Switcher with Auto Conversion

Free plan available

Muon Apparel

This app seems to work fine and I cannot find anything negative. I am still working through it to see if there are any bugs

May 9, 2020

thanks for using our app . did u face any issue ??? we are worried as you rated 4 star means you are not happy. can u plz tell reason for your dissatisfaction so that we can solve and improve app

Clemente Cosmetics

Location Australia

1000% recomend!!!!!

I really enjoy this app because it is completly free for such a thing that you need for your store! Please use this app

QualityDeals&Steals

This app is dope and simple to use. I only used about 6 currencies but I will definitely be getting the upgraded plan. Highly recommended

Carmen Renata Pacas

Location Dominican Republic

Very good app.
Its a shame for me to have test about 10 apps before getting this magical one :)
Fully recomended!

wealth4fitness.com

Location Brazil

I´m testing this app, so far so good, i need to see how it´s works with my custumers. So i will put on test

Green Residence

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Such an amazing app. Works perfectly and the most importantly, it is free. Love it and will recommend to everyone

Ballgame Tees

There's not many good apps which are free. I found this one and its very easy to install and the support was instant and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Vera Jewelry Miami

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Really Impressive App. Online Service is too good and quick service. Recommend this app. Interface is very friendly and easy to integrate

Globe-merch

very simple and straight to the point, I would definitely recommend this app to you! the colour combination is very attractive for the eyes and it will be to for the user.

March 13, 2020

thank you very much. if you need any more customization, kindly share. we will be happy to make it for you awesome guys

VIRAL VANS

good app but need some changes, i helped them to add more features, if they add these features, will be cheapest auto currency on shopify with good features.

March 10, 2020

We are totally responsive and adding anything and everything that is reqired

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next