Currency Converter & switcher

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
May 10, 2020

not very intuitive requires too much attention to be able to grasp what is needed to be done to complete the setup

Ultra-O
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Edited May 8, 2020

This app seems to work fine and I cannot find anything negative. I am still working through it to see if there are any bugs

Muon Apparel
Time spent using app: 2 days
supernova replied May 9, 2020

thanks for using our app . did u face any issue ??? we are worried as you rated 4 star means you are not happy. can u plz tell reason for your dissatisfaction so that we can solve and improve app

May 6, 2020

1000% recomend!!!!!

I really enjoy this app because it is completly free for such a thing that you need for your store! Please use this app

Clemente Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 4, 2020

This app is dope and simple to use. I only used about 6 currencies but I will definitely be getting the upgraded plan. Highly recommended

QualityDeals&Steals
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 2, 2020

Very good app.
Its a shame for me to have test about 10 apps before getting this magical one :)
Fully recomended!

Carmen Renata Pacas
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 30, 2020

I´m testing this app, so far so good, i need to see how it´s works with my custumers. So i will put on test

wealth4fitness.com
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 29, 2020

Such an amazing app. Works perfectly and the most importantly, it is free. Love it and will recommend to everyone

Green Residence
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 29, 2020

There's not many good apps which are free. I found this one and its very easy to install and the support was instant and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Ballgame Tees
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 4, 2020

Really Impressive App. Online Service is too good and quick service. Recommend this app. Interface is very friendly and easy to integrate

Vera Jewelry Miami
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
March 12, 2020

very simple and straight to the point, I would definitely recommend this app to you! the colour combination is very attractive for the eyes and it will be to for the user.

Globe-merch
Time spent using app: 16 days
supernova replied March 13, 2020

thank you very much. if you need any more customization, kindly share. we will be happy to make it for you awesome guys