MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Location based customizable automatic currency convertor

Price: Free

Auto Currency Converter

Huggabum

I just set this app up, installation is quick and easy and it seems like it does the job well. I have not tested the app yet for international payments.

ibuiltanetwork

Location New Zealand

I've used another currency converter last time I had my store open and it was good but I had to pay for it. This app seems to be just as good, has been easy to install and is free. I'm pleased so far!

SellsDirect

LOVE IT MUST HAVE APP EASY TO INSTALL AND VERY USEFUL APP MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL IT AND HEY IS FREE FOR LIFE

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

Time spent using app About 2 months

I recently switched to Shopify Payments but my Multi-Currency converter did not support the functionality of pulling the customer purchase currency through to checkout.
I uninstalled the app I had and tried this one. It WORKED!!! AND, it is free whereas the other apps that specifically say they support Shopify Payments are paid apps. So happy I could do flick flacks!!! Thank you Multi Currency Converter!!!!

EF business agent

Location United Arab Emirates

Really happy with this app, easy to use and to implement.
Good support team reactivity if any question.

The Clog Remover

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great and so easy to install. *****************************************************************************

Lilloshome

Location Italy

It's really easy to set up and very effective, you have a guided step by step process. I really recommend it

DON FAMILIA

Just started using it i'm happy so far i can't complain i liked the fact that it was very simple to set up and install i was about to give up the set up until i watched the setup video it really helped

MOBOLANDO

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

This software is very easy to use, and my colleagues and I like it very much.I will recommend to my friends.

WillowTribe

Location United Arab Emirates

This is a great app and very easy to install! I can't believe it is free. I recommend it to everyone. Thanks