MULTI CURRENCY CONVERTER HERO

Location based customizable automatic currency convertor

Price: Free

Auto Currency Converter

RevoluTechX

Lester was awesome with his customer support when it came to helping me with boosting my site speed!

Tosso

Location Slovenia

The app works great! I had a little problem in the beginning, I contacted their team and Jon resolved it immediately for me! I recommend the app!

YouTI

Location Portugal

É bastante bom e cumpre o que promete. O Jon da equipa do suporte é bastante eficiente e simpático!!

Crystal

Location Saudi Arabia

The app is very useful. Jon from the support team is very awesome he supported me immediately thanks Jon. i recommend this app to be used in your online store.

MR HOME

Location Australia

Excellent best app ever!!! and the customer Support is amazing I'd recommend this app over and over again. thank you Trish

Camera Online Outlet

Thanks very quick and useful support...a pleasure they made a quick check and have assure me of the quality of my shopify onlin store...
very friendly and give advice

Yasnel

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Trish is awesome, thank you so much for your help assistance and advice, Trish is awesome, thank you so much for your help assistance and advice,

Official Morse Code Bracelets® - Handmade bracelets

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Great app! Works fine and Alex from support helped me with an issue in no time! <3 I recommend!!!!!!

Alivio-co

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was new to this app & needed a bit of assistance, I connected with the support team & spoke with Lester who was very helpful, kind, informative and resolved my issue within minuets!

Opolo Shop

Location South Africa

So far so good. I will say that their support staff is on the ball and very helpful. Let's hope the App experience is as good as the experience I had with the Tech Support Consultant John.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60