4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effortless currency conversion, enabling them to tap into international markets. Many have reported a boost in sales as customers can view prices in their local currency. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and 24/7 availability. It's free, easy to install, and features a premium-looking widget, enhancing the Shopify experience.

February 29, 2024

Helpful app especially for the ones just staring out. App is really easy to use and activate. Izzy from the Customer support is really friendly and answers to all my quires, she helped me fix all issues I was encountering in seconds.

Luxpresso
United Arab Emirates
20 days using the app
Nova Apps replied March 4, 2024

Thrilled to hear our app and support team made your experience smooth! Thanks for the shout-out. We're always here to help. 😊

March 6, 2024

Last app I tried didn't work, this one seems to be working perfect and customer service Izzy is superb :)

Survival Simulator
Estonia
About 1 month using the app
Nova Apps replied March 8, 2024

Thrilled our app's working perfectly! Thanks for the kind words about our customer service. If you need anything, just shout! 😊

March 22, 2024

Great experience with Yaci. Nice, pleasant and humorous. Keep doing!

ThingsForHome
Latvia
2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied March 25, 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We're thrilled you enjoyed your support experience. We'll definitely keep the positivity and humor going.

January 29, 2024

It has an awesome experience totally worth it now my store can have multiple currencies to best suit my wonderful customers.

KRISPIN
Hungary
About 2 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 31, 2024

We're so glad you're enjoying the multi-currency feature for your store! It's wonderful that it's making things better for your customers. Thanks for sharing your experience! 🌟

January 19, 2024

EJ really good and professional guy! he helped me so much with everything i needed and very fast! for sure 5 stars!

Gaso
Romania
3 months using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Wow, thanks for the 5 stars! 😃 We're super happy we could help you quickly and professionally. If you need anything else, just let us know!

Edited March 14, 2024

Booster Yaci is amazing.. I was having a lively mentorship while fixing my problem... it came with an additional knowlege... thank you

Gulf Prime
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
Nova Apps replied March 7, 2024

Fantastic to hear! We're thrilled we could make everything perfect for you. Thanks for sharing! 🌟

March 7, 2024

Jon answered my questions quicker and more thoroughly than other apps. Apart from this, the app is FREE. I was charged USD 12 for another app which I ended up not being able to use anyway. What an excellent way to gain customer trust by offering this for free. Thanks guys :)

So Sauna™
Sweden
2 days using the app
Nova Apps replied March 8, 2024

Thrilled you found our quick, thorough answers helpful, and that our free app exceeded your expectations! Your trust means everything to us. Thanks for the shoutout!

March 25, 2024

The app is soo cool and easy to set up, also the customer support was really fast and great, Highly recommended to everyone truly
Thank you Therese for your hard work, Wish you the best

Kshopina
South Korea
1 day using the app
Nova Apps replied March 26, 2024

So happy to hear you're loving our app and support! Thanks for the high praise and best wishes—right back at you! 🚀🌟

February 16, 2024

I totally love this app, the widget looks great, it gives off a premium aura. I'm greatful for Jon's assistance because the help was quick, friendly and shows skill and knowledge.

DaintyLife
South Africa
18 days using the app
Nova Apps replied February 19, 2024

Thrilled you love the app and our widget's premium feel! Thanks for the kind words about our support team. We're always here to help! ✨

February 23, 2024

Highly recommended! Helpful app and nice services.
Incredible help in Live chat, answers in just few seconds!
Thanks to Alex, for the fast and kindly support.
Nice team at all!

Idealtopia
Bulgaria
15 days using the app
Nova Apps replied February 26, 2024

So glad you found our app and live chat helpful! We're always here to support you quickly and kindly. Big thanks from our team! 😊