Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

James Whitfield

Great looking app, and excellent customer service in helping integrating the app into our modified theme. All round a great experience.

Camp Baby

So far so good, just downloaded the app and requested for MLVEDA to alter our shop html. What a great service!

Wilawalo Co

Emailed customer service and they fixed my problem very quickly. My customers are all so happy they can see their countries currency and don't have to worry about if they converted it right! Thank you!

Skyviewweather

An app that does exactly what we need (display our ex VAT prices inc VAT for customers if relevant to their country of origin) and a support team that is unbelievably quick and helpful. Very impressed

Theoliostories

Great app! Easy to set up. Customer service is very helpful and resolved our queries very quickly.

Gojomi

App works seamlessly.
I had an issue setting this up manually, so I logged a request to Mlveda. A support specialist logged in (permissioned as a staff account) and fixed the issue within 24 hours.

Shopglobetech

Works great and excellent tech support.

Vivimark

Very good app, the service is fantastic, very patient and thoughtful, thanks!

Asmrtstrt

Awesome app. No coding required because Amrish and the team were so helpful they just did it for me.

App works great and looks professional.

Thanks from www.asmrtstrt.com !

Dndc

We use this APP a few months ago, it's useful.
We made a change but couldn't get the currency switcher works again yesterday.
The service staff in MLVEDA has been helpful and fixed the problem quickly for us, only in one day, our shop working perfectly again. Good service matches good app. Thanks a lot.