Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Heelsandtie

Great app with outstanding support team.

So Nia

This is an excellent app that does what it says. Amrish, the support person, is very responsive, professional and helpful, and he tweaked a few of the things that needed tweaking for our Mobilia template website - e.g. adding "flags" to the drop down menus and making things look perfect on mobile. Thanks so much!

Menccessory

Very good customer service. Even made the changes base on my specific request on where I wanted the currency positioning on my website. Recommend them highly. Thank you Amish Patel.

Incrediblemerch

Excellent email support. Even on the free plan they are very happy to install for you.

Gbemigirls

The converter works perfect in my store, within 24hours the support team installed the app and made it fit my theme and colours! When there was a slight glitch I emailed them and they came back to me and fixed the problem really fast! App works perfectly now will highly recommend! Thanks guys!
Alice :-)

Oz Drones R Us

Awesome job guys, I could have maybe got the HTML right, you guys did it no worries, saved me a heap of anguish as to whether it was right.
And you did it first go absolutely correct and as requested.

Thank you, you made my day. If anyone is wondering, yes go and do it. It is an awesome product.

My customers have already commented about it making their life easier.

Cheers

Brian
www.ozdronesrus.com

Woodenearrings

if i could give no stars, i would. i hadnt even finished giving the app authorization because i declined at the page where it suddenly tells you it isnt free, and it had already planted its code into every saved theme i have, including all my back ups, disabling some functionalities and leaving lots of junk code we dont know how to remove.

Scruffingtons

It messed up the nav bar on my homepage and was difficult to undo - deleting the app didn't undo everything - you have to manually go into 'money options' in your theme's settings to unselect the app. Use with caution if you're a complete tech novice.

Munch Usa

We had some issues at the outset but the customers service was extremely good in the end. Appreciate the service. Thank you

Epic Loot Box

The app works perfectly on my website. The MLVeda team was also very dedicated in fulfilling clients request :)