Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Munch Nz

When the app was downloaded it did not work correctly. But once the team took action, everything was sorted out. However the search function is still not working properly

Five Little Potcakes

Fast, unbelievable service! I would highly recommend this app. Learning how to set up a Shopify site for the first time is a steep learning curve. Auto-currency switcher was the easiest/smoothest part!!

Helmetbros

Valuable app with great customer service.

Sometingliketest

Great app! Works really well! Special thanks to support team - help is fast and effective!

Widget Cube

I don't see the option to downgrade to the free version.
- WidgetCube.com

My Lash Wish

Amrish was extremely quick and helpful. He made all the required changes, ensuring a seamless experience on my storefront. Highly recommend.

Pedros Bluff

Amkit was quick to respond to my queries and helped me blend in the currency converter with my theme, now it works seamlessly. Thank you for the app MLVeda, it works very well!
Michelle

Soul Sparks Gifts And Jewels Boutique

Amrish updated my website right away and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He even helped me make position changes and made sure it matched my theme. Very good communication, response and assistance. Thanks for the help!

This That The Online Store

My Shopify theme (Venture theme) was not compromise with the app and Amrish helped me fix it until it works beautifully in my website. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that you create a great app and have such an amazing service.

Aeze14

thanks so mu chatt really works the magic