Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Hubblewear

Works perfectly, easy to set-up and great support from developer.

Oneredbag

Wow, what great service! I installed this app myself without an issue, very easy instructions to understand and it works perfectly. I'm not much of a 'code' person, so when I wanted the drop-down box moved to a different location on my page I wrote to the team and asked for advice. Their reply? ... No problem at all, we'll do if for you! : ) Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you very much.

Dark Storm Store

Works exactly as stated, they even set it up for me, great!

Epic Emporium

Amazing. They even install it for free!

Splinterd

After minimal set up time (with great support from developer). I have this app working great on my website. A++

Iphonewaterproof

Support was very quick! Installed the app into my Shopify site within 5 minutes! Now it's time to wait for the results. Great App!

Empat

The app wasn't completely working when i first started using it, rates kept changing etc. So i contacted their support team and they replied pretty quickly. They've made changes on my website to match the look of my website which is great!

Overall, the app and the developer are great!

Coolpremier 2

Works well! Take your time to follow the instructions and you can easily get this app running.

Lifeing It

Wow great app! Very easy to install and user friendly! Works great and users love being able to see prices in their own currency!

Wcwbaddies

WCW Baddies owner here. We love this app it is really efficient and useful. Best of all their customer service is great :) ... no complaints!!! If you need help managing the app like adding in more currencies they are happy to help out and fast response times. We Highly recommend having this app for your shops.