Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Raverebel

Awesome app! Needed a couple things changed within the theme and got a response and fix within 12 hours like they said! thanks again

Issue Clothing

It's simple to set up and the support team is really helpful! Definitely just what we needed!

Foxxay

Good app. Does exactly what it's meant to. Once you "Get" the app, and go to the admin panel it has instructions on how to set it up or it has instructions on how to add their e-mail as an admin so they can modify your shop while you're asleep etc (like I was!)
They implemented it and everything worked well except a minor bug with my theme (didn't have CSS on product pages). They quickly fixed it with no hassle.
I had a lot of customers from the US, however my bounce rate was up to 50%. After installing it's already come down.

Longway Apparel

The app is great in functionality and incredibly easy to use. On top of that, the support team will quickly solve any issue you may have.

Totally recommend it!

Ctsewa

Fully satisfied with the application. Reliable prompt service. Thank you. All the best.

Watermans

LOVE IT - see it in action here https://WatermansHair.com

Wildest Denim Dreams

Great app! Wanted a few changes made so the currency switcher better worked with my website theme and design and they were very quick and helpful in fixing this for me. Thanks!

Midnight Elements

Great App... Great customer Service

Hubblewear

Works perfectly, easy to set-up and great support from developer.

Oneredbag

Wow, what great service! I installed this app myself without an issue, very easy instructions to understand and it works perfectly. I'm not much of a 'code' person, so when I wanted the drop-down box moved to a different location on my page I wrote to the team and asked for advice. Their reply? ... No problem at all, we'll do if for you! : ) Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you very much.