Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Super7deals

App works great, had a couple of configuration issues to begin with. Support were fantastic, couldnt do enough to help! I highly recommend

Kidslawn

Wonderful service. I requested style fixing for Venture theme and the guys did it within 24 hours with better styling. Note, I am using their free version
I will definitely recommend them.

Edgify

It is indeed very helpful if you are selling to more than one country. very helpful

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

I can't seem to proceed with the free version at all to trial..it kept insisting on payment ..

Oh Happy Tails

Very good app and their support is excellent! Thanks!!

Shop Basilapparel Com

This app is very good and the support is excellent. Always prompt and never say never attitude. The support guys are proactive and always willing to help. Would strongly recommend this app for location based auto currency switching.

Mytwirl

Amazing service. They logged into my store, installed, and customized it to look like my site. Couldn't be better.

Teeny Weeny 2

A must-have app especially if you're shipping worldwide

British Citizen

Fantastic service, only took an hour or so from taking the order. Brilliant A+

Smartclicks Shop

These fine folks offer to go into your page and add options for you ... on the free version ... Its exactly what we were looking for as we sell worldwide.

Works great Thank you kindly for such a great app!