Auto Currency Switcher

Novelty Characters

Amazing support. Amazing app! 5 stars. xx

novelty-characters.co.uk

Flash 17

While developing a site is difficult and convoluted, the team at Auto Currency Switcher/ Mlveda has been an incredible resource to completing an awesome and well working product.
Their app functions exactly as it is advertised as well, they will help you build out customizations without question.

This is perhaps the best experience from an app builder we've had to date.
5/5 Customer Service
5/5 Build Quality
5/5 Functionality

Getyourboomback

Excellent app and incredible support! Had an issue making the app work correctly for us and Armish and his team fixed it instantly for us.

Thank you so much!

Hartleywatches

Amazing service. Not only does this app work great but the support team has custom implemented a currency converter (my theme didn't come with one) into my store. Armish replies within minutes and I cannot thank mlveda enough! Check out the converter @ www.hartleywatches.com :)

Annah Hariri

I got the best service ever! and the currency switcher works instantly. Excellent.

Irish River Jewellery

Absolutely essential App for online selling. No messing about and installation made seamless by excellent and efficient Customer Service. Top notch App!

America Loco

Essential App for international sellers!

Great support.

Bernardo Castillo

Excellent App, we liked it a lot and works perfectly on our website.
The customer support is perfect, answers all of your questions and if you need help, they solve the problems for you.
Excelente app y mejor el servicio a cliente, es fácil de instalar y si necesitas ayuda con cualquier cosa, lo arreglan por ti, 100% recomendable!

VISIT/VISITA: www.luckymesh.us

Memetops

Excellent service, really solves a huge problem for me as shopify doesn't make it easy to offer multiple currencies. Unless you're a computer wizard I wouldn't recommend following shopify's guide on how to manually add a currency changer....seriously just save yourself the trouble and download this app! The team at mlveda will set it up/blend it to your theme for you free.

Best customer service I have ever experienced! Response time is so quick! They always emailed me back so quick (often within minutes) everything is explained and they are very helpful! Highly recommend

Paradise 57 Apparel

This is my second website that I have installed the currency changer app on, I was very frustrated that shopify didn't offer any easy currency changing features, but this app has completely solved this problem for me.

After reading all the good reviews on the customer service I was expecting good things but seriously this is the BEST customer service that I have ever received!! On the times that I have contacted support, they replied very quickly, often within minutes, were very helpful and explained everything to me and customised the app for free to my specific requirements.

Highly recommend! Well worth the money! Thankyou!