Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Diara

Quick and accurate support, way beyond my expectations. I highly recommend it.

Ilivehealthstore

Awesome app and awesome staff. I'm UK based but operate in USA market and needed some way of displaying my products in USD. I'm not good with code so I knew I needed an app that solved this problem. I tried a few other apps and they all failed. I'm glad I kept trying, which resulted in finding this app. Works great and was worth every penny. I would highly recommend this app to anyone dealing with the same issue I had.

Soch Intl 2

Thank you for the support teams timely help in installing and configuring the Auto currency switcher app on our website.

Milano-Boutique.com

Great app with a professional and fast service!!! I recommend it! Thank you mlveda!

Purusha

the best currency converter app on shopify. I tried others and they have bugs or don't list as many currencies.

Amrish and his team really care about their customers and are very communicative.

Overall a helpful and necessary addition to your website if you want to increase international sales!

Celebrityshop

AWESOME SUPPORT from the app team. They made a free of charge customization :)

UPDATE 1 :
wow :)
They are improving on a daily basis and implementing our suggestions !
Awesome app.. awesome people... Golden APP... INSTALL IT !

Goods of Desire

both the staff and the app are helpful =)
It will be better if we can preview as foreigners' IP by the app.

The Velvet Closet

Works great, customers are responding to it and the customer support is fantaastic

Spicwitch

Incredible support and customer service! PROMPT - PATIENT - PROFESSIONAL - POLITE I recommend this application and this company!

Weird Ape

By far the best service I have ever received from any Shopify App. Quick and beyond the call of duty. Not just once, but CONSISTENTLY every time I contact them :)