Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Paradise 57 Apparel

This is my second website that I have installed the currency changer app on, I was very frustrated that shopify didn't offer any easy currency changing features, but this app has completely solved this problem for me.

After reading all the good reviews on the customer service I was expecting good things but seriously this is the BEST customer service that I have ever received!! On the times that I have contacted support, they replied very quickly, often within minutes, were very helpful and explained everything to me and customised the app for free to my specific requirements.

Highly recommend! Well worth the money! Thankyou!

Sabatini Fashion

Great app! Very easy to install yourself with the instructions provided. I had a couple of questions that were resolved immediately by the developer. The appearance on our site was slightly off so it was fixed for us quickly with no hassle. It seems to be working really well and we are really happy with the result!

Helenrodel

The App runs flawlessly. The support were super assistive in solving some template-specific issues! Truly recommended!

Cover Kingdom

Awesome App! Works perfect! And the Customer Support is very good! I can only recommend it

Minikun

It is such a cool app.
Especially their service is awesome. Very fast and reply me right away!!!
Thank you and I am very happy with it.

Greenvits

We decided to have a Currency Selector, as we want to sell in all the countries of Europe

The team at www.mlveda.com installed the app overnight - fantastic
- we decided to ask them to install it, as it seemed like a complex and detailed task that needed their experience

Then we asked for an extra currency to be added - done within hours

Overall - Super service !

See the result at: www.greenvits.eu

Sebster17

If you're a global business and sick of answering e-mails from the US asking what the price of your product is in USD (ever heard of a currency converter?!) then this app is for you!

It's made my life easier and I get far less 'stupid question' e-mails as a result.

Amrish is a top guy and got me up and running within hours, worth every penny!

Five stars with a cherry on top!

Mmawarehousellc

We are prepping for launch and can't wait to see how much this will boost our international conversion rates! The developer (Amrish) was able to integrate this with our current theme and its' currency switcher in very short order which makes things easy for us. Thanks!

Collar Cuff

Possibly the best customer service you can get from any APP out there!

With regards the APP itself it is ideal covering all major currencies and can even be tailored to your desired countries. The difference though is the customer service as i have requested 2 modifications and it is done pronto.

If you serious regards worldwide global trade...get the APP!

Thanks Guys.

Peak Gems Dot Com

Great App and most of all great and efficient customer service from Amrish and his team.