MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Taximart

A very useful and easy to set up app!

Pythair

prompt answer and quick help.

Bang Up Goods

Great app, incredible support (needed help with switcher placement) and quick response. Much appreciated!

Disarmingdesigns

Great app, love that I got it installed by the creators so simply and easily, took all the hard and often confusing work out of things for a novice like me
Thrilled

Babysupercute

Amazing support made my this currency switcher look amazing on my site. Thank you

Backpocket Bargains

Support is great. Had my issue fixed within hours. Awesome.

Rne Lingerie

The app is great and the CS is even better. I have some issue with the location of the icon in my store and within few hours after sending e-mail, they have sort it out.

Scented Online

Unlimited currencies & updated through xe.com. ! On top of that, very efficient and quick support. Amrish, blended the currency switcher in no time, and for free!

Hiking Wild

Creates a lot of white space between header and image. Screws up website layout.

My Travel Supply

Installed it to test, thought it was ugly cause it created a thick bar between the menus and the main picture, so deleted again. and after deleting my website looked different than before!! this thick bar was still there!
had to contact shopify support.
took unnecessarily time, please fix this bug!
I give 3 stars instead of 1 because the support is very nice and helpful and they would have fixed it for me, I just contacted Shopify first.