MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Piper Skye

I can't say enough on how well the process of getting set up with Auto Currency Switcher. They delivered beyond expectations and provided one of the best customer service experiences that I have ever had. Well done! 5 stars+.

Andalucia Health

Super app, super and very fast support. Deserves more than 5 stars

Janfive Studio

I'm very glad to use this application which I'm sure, bring a lot of added value to my website. I got some troubles on the way to install it but the team has been very reactive. They replied to me within 24 hours and solve the problem in the meantime. It is really appriciated.

Thank you Auto Currency Switcher team. Keep on going !!

Betovi Co

Easy to use and install, will help you if you sell to different countries, so far so good...
give it a try..

Heelsandtie

Great app with outstanding support team.

So Nia

This is an excellent app that does what it says. Amrish, the support person, is very responsive, professional and helpful, and he tweaked a few of the things that needed tweaking for our Mobilia template website - e.g. adding "flags" to the drop down menus and making things look perfect on mobile. Thanks so much!

Menccessory

Very good customer service. Even made the changes base on my specific request on where I wanted the currency positioning on my website. Recommend them highly. Thank you Amish Patel.

Incrediblemerch

Excellent email support. Even on the free plan they are very happy to install for you.

Gbemigirls

The converter works perfect in my store, within 24hours the support team installed the app and made it fit my theme and colours! When there was a slight glitch I emailed them and they came back to me and fixed the problem really fast! App works perfectly now will highly recommend! Thanks guys!
Alice :-)

Oz Drones R Us

Awesome job guys, I could have maybe got the HTML right, you guys did it no worries, saved me a heap of anguish as to whether it was right.
And you did it first go absolutely correct and as requested.

Thank you, you made my day. If anyone is wondering, yes go and do it. It is an awesome product.

My customers have already commented about it making their life easier.

Cheers