MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Pedros Bluff

Amkit was quick to respond to my queries and helped me blend in the currency converter with my theme, now it works seamlessly. Thank you for the app MLVeda, it works very well!
Michelle

Soul Sparks Gifts And Jewels Boutique

Amrish updated my website right away and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He even helped me make position changes and made sure it matched my theme. Very good communication, response and assistance. Thanks for the help!

This That The Online Store

My Shopify theme (Venture theme) was not compromise with the app and Amrish helped me fix it until it works beautifully in my website. Thank you so much. I really appreciate that you create a great app and have such an amazing service.

Aeze14

thanks so mu chatt really works the magic

Virtu Rocks

I have say, I normally hate customer service. But the people behind the plugin Auto Currency Switcher proved me wrong. Seamless integration, super reactivity and it works perfectly fine. THANKS!

Uramermaid

Does what it says it will do.
The team blended it in to my site for free, when I was having trouble doing this myself.
Great Work, great App!

Girl Gang Rules

Not only is this a super-useful app, you can ask them to set it up on your shop for you at no extra cost. Stunning service!

Kiidesiign

Didn't like the fact that I had to click decline initially to get to the free version of the app. App works and owner is reactive and will help to get you setup. If he makes it easier to install the free app to try out the product, he would get a 4 or 5 star.

Ember Earth Rainwear

Great app, great customer service. Highly recommended. I had an issue on my site and they didn't just help me fix it, they fixed it themselves. Amazing. Thanks team!

Lyle Smith

Great app, with free customization and installation!