MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

ConstructionPants.com

Very easy installation. The selector fits right in and works as expected. Very happy with the outcome. 5 stars

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo

Jay was amazing with setting it up for me! Responded very quickly to my request and it looks great with my theme.

The Jersey Finder

Super easy to set up, took no more than a minute to get going. Very happy with it— works great. Thanks, MLVeda!

Notify Store

Phulays

I will write a review once I tested your app for a couple of days. Right now I can't give an accurate review of the app. What I can say is that the process of instal is super simple and worked without any issues. For now, I use only the free plan, if I am happy with the app I will consider an upgrade.

vacheshop

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

SAM Face Masks by Vena Galena

I installed this app to create some attractive and easy to use currency conversion choices for customers. It was straight forward with good support received during installation and also at a point when I needed to remove the app while cleaning up code.

Xangala LLC

Easy to install but then I can not change the colour of the switcher without affecting all the rest of my website. I have all the text in black colour and I need the currency switcher in white (same as I have the cart and language items in the head theme).

Electronics Hop

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Worked very well & Default options was great!

ExtraSmallThings

App is so simple to install in less then 5 mins, free as well for small business. Recommend this app to anyone that is looking for a currency convertor app.