MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Huina Construction Toys

good job they have nice support also im very impressed. The auto currency doesnt really slow down website

Luxmi Tea

Good app and good and prompt service. However I do feel that the pricing needs to be better. Hope they work on this soon.

Smart Deals

Just installed, it looks great! I reccomend this beautiful APP! Thanks to MLKVeda, I hope to increase sells with this

Express Dynamics

I have not yet had the opportunity to use the app, so how can I be expected to rate it? I have not yet had the opportunity to use the app, so how can I be expected to rate it?

NutriSlide

I needed a currency switcher because the old one wasn't working anymore and I've found this one. Installing is extremely simple and I get all the currencies I need.

FitnessShot

This is a great free app for currency conversion compared to other apps that only provide free trial.

Gifts Corner

So easy to use and great online service , on hand immediately. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs easy currency conversion automatically.

Bibop Store

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Techanics Store

It helped me setup the currency converter very easily and efficiently. I would recommend it yes I really would

Sunglass Museum

I need the app to display the currency abbreviations on the product page and the tech support is very fast and helpful.