MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

HealthyBodyTrend

Very easy to use! Awesome! I've completed all settings in 30 sec! My friend of ecommerce recomanded me this app and me i recomande it! Thank you!

ZEBULUN Shop

That was so amazing, Less abandoned carts. Great for traffic. Thank you so much! love it so much thank you!

BARNER-ES

Good Customer Service and faster response when you need it! Easy to use and to customize. I recommend it :)

Alma Coquette Jewels

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Prima Shop

Just installed the app with the Online and ready to assist support team! Looking forward to better conversion rates with this cool tool!

49 Street Fitness

I have to check this app they ask for submit review first to test the apps that is not good thing. they have to change it

Krisja Fashion

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

LOONAWELL

I have tried this app so I could have a way for the customer to choose the currency that suits them better. What really surprised me positively about this app was 1) the excellent customer service (very quick feedback, even during the weekend and always very friendly) and the excellent graphics.

mesaslabeta

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Kosh studio

Perfect. well done. Works great. Looking forward to how it will work in long term. I suggest it deeply.