MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Godiac Online

Excellent app and - even more importantly - amazing customer service!!! Amrish and the Shopify team at MLveda fully installed the app for us after we ran into difficulties (not with their app I should add) and applied minor fixes on two or three occasions afterwards with no complaints whatsoever! Highly recommended app and rest assured you'll get the support you need if and when you need it.

MenZ-MenZY

Great. What I've been waiting for. Great help.

CCTV STORE UK

Simple to set up, instant support highly recommended. Hopefully we can start selling to EU now.

michoni

The perfect App for displaying your product prices in a range of currencies. Easy integration with your theme and fantastic customer support from Amrish!

Skinny Life

This is exactly what we were looking for in a currency converter, and Amrish is excellent (and fast) at making any customisations you need. Great customer service and a great app that does exactly what it says. What more could you ask for? Get it.

Furbazaar

I had som trouble getting the app to work. They were super service minded and they did all installation and I helped me through. Now it works smoothly and I am very pleased with the app. Thanks to Amrish and his team. Good job !!

Greenlife Online

Seems like a good app, the developer was good and tidied up the formatting for me as well.

Mazu Swimwear

Great app and very responsive team!

Bodymattersgold

Just put a new theme on shopify which threw out my currency switcher. Amrish straight on the ball as always fixed within a few minutes.

Outstanding customer service to a very high level makes these people really stand out from the crowd

By Richard Soper CEO bodymattersgold.com

Topwatchbands

Great app, works perfect!
I did change my theme and the app did not work at first so I emailed the support and got help in no time. It's working smooth now, and I'm very happy :)