MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

ALL BROTHERS ALL STARS

Excellent customer service and the app does what it says.

Mitroshina

Great customer support and does what it says! What else would you want?!

Corinthian-Casuals FC Online Shop

Fantastic, responsive customer service.

Kurly Klips

App works perfectly and the support is excellent. I wanted a bit of customization and Amrish helped me get it just right. Did I mention it works? When I first installed the app, I was in the US and USD was the currency shown. Now I'm sitting in London and I see all my prices have converted correctly into GBP. Couldn't be happier with the app and customer service!

Me Books

This app should be included in every single shopify store. It's easy to set up and works flawlessly. I contacted support to ask about the possible of adding a few extra features and they responded quickly and positively to sort me out. I've been working in mobile and web development for the last 10 years and count this amongst the best experiences I've had with an app and developer. Brilliant and refreshing.

The Islamic Decor

The app looks awesome in our website. Needed Amrish to add in an extra currency and the response was fast.

AerialTech

Needed some help configuring the app for our estore so that it worked smoothly on a PC, tablet and phone. Amrish provided excellent support and went above and beyond to make sure it was working properly when viewed on the various devices. Very happy with their support and the app is now integrated seamlessly. A+!

THE STYLE BROTHERS

Really great support, had some questions getting this set up properly and they are so responsive and helpful!

Thanks :)

Emily Davies Store

Amazing app, really love it, i wish i would have find it earlier...:)

Prjewel

Awesome!! great service~!! great apps~!!