MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited May 30, 2016

It does what it promises and most importantly there's a great support team behind it, which is efficient and helpful!

With Love Darling
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 6, 2016

Highly recommended! They even did a custom look and feel customization for my store exactly as I wanted for free of charge. Hard to beat service.

Genuine Truck Parts
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 5, 2016

This is fantastic! These people went in to my store and placed the button in the perfect spot, added text to make sure my customers understand the currency at checkout, and sent me great clear communications. Yay!

Tiger Lily Dress Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 29, 2016

Have long been using this in more than one store. Absolutely GREAT, highly recommended. Does what is says.

Remanufactured Truck Parts
Slovakia
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 27, 2016

I've been struggling with a solution for multiple currencies for months. This app is amazing! Simple. Effective. Slick and clean solution. Well done!!

Schaf Skin Care
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 27, 2016

Great experience, does exactly as it says.

Very reliable, quick response even with custom configuration.

Could not recommend any more!

Nine Lives Test
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 27, 2016

I have had the best experience using Auto Currency Switcher! Integration with my website was seamless and the app has added so much value to my store as most of my customers are international.

The team responded to my requests straight away and were so helpful even with my picky changes! So so happy with the app and would recommend to any online stores selling internationally.

Ringlight Selfie
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 20, 2016

a great app, that works seamlessly into the look and feel of your shop! support is quick and responsive!

Bibelot Token
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 18, 2016

Great support. Fast, efficient and very helpful!

Sunglassjunkie Com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 17, 2016

Great app works perfectly! support is fantastic too :)

Skintox