AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

by AutoDS Dropshipping Tools

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon, Alibaba + 100s more

Karnir

Great app !!!
I use it to find new products and manage my orders with it.
In my opinion every store should use this.

December 9, 2021

Hey "Karnir",
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the 'Auto Finder' and 'Fulfilled By AutoDS'! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

Franklin Square Pharmacy

Support was fantastic!
Thank you Kristine for your patience and help getting me started with AutoDS. Looking forward to doing much more work with you guys.

December 5, 2021

Hey "Franklin Square Pharmacy"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Kristine, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

TreeHows

Using Autods chrome ext.
Great help from Jamaica whom the agent I chat with.
My problem was solved, tq

December 5, 2021

Hey "TreeHows"!

BEATUTIFUL HOMES

Helped with my billing and the offers that were not applied to my account. She oped a ticket for the finance department to look more into the offer and resolve it.

Box-E-Tronix

I like this app it really helped/helps me out. Julius resolved my issue from the live chat. THANX...

November 30, 2021

Hey "Box-E-Tronix"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will make sure to pass the word to Julius, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

Aokaf

been using the app for a few days now, so far so good, had an interaction with their customer support, with Angelica, in particular, she was very helpful, quick without much delay and to the point in answering my question! Thanx a lot Angelica.

November 30, 2021

Hey "Aokaf"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will make sure to pass the word to Angelica, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

Gadget Monkey Store

The most extensive dropshiping app by far... the best way to import products from etsy, amazon and alibaba

November 29, 2021

Hey "Gadget Monkey Store",

Home, Garden & More

I used this app to help me upload items to my store, I ran into an issue with the bulk uploading process. Jamaica, one of the support personnel helped me through this issue. It hasn't been fully resolved but I have confidence that it will.

November 29, 2021

Hey "Home, Garden & More"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Jamaica, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Brag Lyfe

Jennifer was amazing in helping me with my issue. knowledgeable and patient, great customer service, Thank you again Jennifer

November 27, 2021

Hey "Brag Lyfe"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Jennifer, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Bagnosh

Thank you so much Shalauddin for all the help in solving my problams you were very kind and helped me with everything Thank you again AutoDs wouldnt be the same without you :)

November 24, 2021

Hey "Bagnosh"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Jamaica! Our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17