AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Two Fredrics

I was becoming very frustrated with this app and spoke to Jay Ann in customer service. She was very helpful and patient and even went to the extent of creating a short video to direct me. Her assistance is much appreciated & this has restored my faith in this App.

Hey "Two Fredrics" !
We will make sure to pass the word to "Jay", our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

amazonlocal

Best app ever. save a lot of time. I believe is the best app in shopify i really recommended very 1

Hey "amazonlocal",
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features. We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

Mojiflo

Support is quick and responsive. Jamaica (yes like the country) is knowledgeable and she gives solutions to any problems that may arise. I'm quite pleased with the level of support and instructions needed to get up and running with the software.

Hey " Mojiflo " !
We will make sure to pass the word to "Jamaica", our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

VIP FITNESS

I used this app to load products from a multitude of suppliers to shopify. i am now doing the same for my ebay store. I love the all the automation. I hope to see future software that can assist with facebook shop. It would take far longer to do many of the tasks involved manually. Shalauddin was extremely helpful! Very knowledgeable.

Hey "VIP FITNESS" !
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features and our multiple suppliers! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
We will make sure to pass the word to "Agent name", our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always

BeckerDesign

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ich finde diese App sehr hilfreich und super einfach in der Bedienung. Der Support ist auch sehr schnell und hilfsbereit, sollten Fragen oder Probleme in der Bedienung entstehen, besten Dank hiermit an Amit
vom AutoDS Customer Service. Ich würde mich natürlich noch mehr freuen, wenn in Zukunft noch mehr .de Lieferanten dazu kommen würden und die großen Verkaufsplattformen wie ebay.de, amazon.de auch in dem Service Fulfilled by AutoDS abgewickelt werden könnte, das würde die Arbeit noch mehr versüßen und erleichtern.
Macht weiter so, coole APP.

THE ANIMAL SPACE

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The support system is amazing, specially Lorain as she help me set it all in no time. I recommend it Great App!

Hey "THE ANIMAL SPACE" !
We will make sure to pass the word to "Lorain", our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Code Blocke

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer service by Eric and the team there. Great handling of a small issue we had come up with shipping and he made it right for my store and more importantly the customer. Definitely a great tool and great customer support. Definitely recommend this app.

Hey " Code Blocke" !
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features that were built in order to help all dropshippers around the globe! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

Daisy and Luck

Time spent using app About 2 months

Its a great platform and they actually have very good support like Shalauddin which replied fast & took care of my issues. Highly recommended! What I like the most is that its pretty user friendly as well.

Hey "Daisy and Luck" !
We will make sure to pass the word to "Shalauddin", our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Cryptoro Shop

Very straightforward and easy to use app. Attentive and friendly staff always willing and available to help out and attend to any questions you may have. Very useful platform for automating and importing products to your store!

Hey " ______ " !
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Importer! We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

Elite Boutique & Resell Suites

They are very helpful. Dor talked me through the issue I was having. I am going to try everything he told me to do.

October 12, 2021

Hey " Elite Boutique & Resell Suites " !
We will make sure to pass the word to "Dor", our customer service team will We are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.