AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
August 8, 2022

Die App ist sehr einfach zu bedienen und bringt dropshipping auf ein neues Level. Zudem ist der Support sehr schnell und freundlich.

YogaLife
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied August 9, 2022

Hi "YogaLife"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS. Thank you so much for your review!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.

August 6, 2022

i really like the way they help me understand my billing payment.it was so easy to talk to an agent

lathismastore
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hi "lathismastore"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you enjoy working with them.
-AutoDS Team-

August 5, 2022

I was so confused on how to find the product i need for my store and i was given some great information from CS

LAW Trendz
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi "LAW Trendz"!
Thank you so much for your review!
-AutoDS Team-

August 5, 2022

The chat rep, Daisy was fast and helpful. Very pleasant experience and attitude. It was a pleasure to work with her.

C'Amor Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hey "C'Amor Shoes"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Daisy, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

July 26, 2022

I used AutoDS for around 20 days, I have cancelled the App 2 days ago and trying another famous automation app in the market, honestly no way to compare! I have discovered that I was using the best automation company in the market!!!
Easy to use, efficient, having all available options existed in the market, support team is excellent, especially Jamaica, he is amazing and make everything clear and simple.
I renewed my membership hour ago, you will see the difference only if you already have an experience with other apps, when you try all of them at the end I am pretty sure you gonna use AutoDS!

LE ROIGNAIS
Time spent using app: 2 days
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied July 27, 2022

Hey "LE ROIGNAIS"!
Thank you so much for your review! We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users!
We will make sure to pass the word to Jamaica, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

Edited July 24, 2022

Kristine L, helped me. She was helpful and patienly answered all my queries which helped me make a decison .

One Stop Shopping
Time spent using app: 3 months
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied July 25, 2022

Hey "One Stop Shopping"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Kristine, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

July 24, 2022

Angelica was Very Helpful and gave quick and simple responses. i wasn't to sure about something, it was very simple but i just wanted to double check. she was very patient and kind.

Faunza
Time spent using app: 2 months
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied July 25, 2022

Hey "Faunza"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Angelica, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

Edited August 7, 2022

Dor provided excellent service and instruction for my AutoDS Fulfillment process. I am ready to role now.

USA Camp Gear
Time spent using app: 6 months
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied July 20, 2022

Hi "USA Camp Gear",
We are sorry to hear about your experience with us.
AutoDS provide chat service, but sometimes, in cases of multiple inquiries to our customer service, we close it for a while.
We have contacted you personally by email and would love an opportunity to explain this better to you and change your experience.
Hoping to hear back from you.

Edited July 21, 2022

I installed the app for basically 10 mins but it was lacking so I deleted it, Unknowns to me, they had charged me 57 dollars for an app I did not use. Id like my money back, thank you. Updated, Amit chased me down and provided me one of the best customer service ever. I even got my refund in a seamless process. I'm really impressed with the customer service. Thank you Amit!

ThriveMed
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools replied July 18, 2022

Hi ThriveMed,
I’m sorry to hear your experience with AutoDS was not positive.
We offer a 14 days trial for new customers to use AutoDS.
After checking your case, I saw that you changed the plan you first chose while signing in, which is why you were charged.
We have already contacted you by email. I hope you will give us a chance to solve everything.
Please note we have 24/7 support, and you can always reach out for any question!

July 17, 2022

Je recommande AutoDs, n'ayant pas encore explorer toutes es fonctionnalités je peux quand même dire qu'elles sont nombreuses et accessibles surtout pour les nouveaux utilisateurs, et Jamaica du service clientèle est une pro, elle a répondu très rapidement à mes demandes. Je suis plus que satisfait.

Hémle-Store