AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fancyu2.com

I love this app, it save me a lot of time when it come to fulfilment. The agent Jay Ann was very helpful she help me fix the issues I was facing. Great communication.

February 24, 2022

Hi "Fancyu2.com"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will keep on Improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
We will make sure to pass the word to Jay Ann, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

BindleWize

This app is great along with the customer service. Mechelle helped me figure out an issue I had and she was very professional. This is the best app to have for your business. I use this site for my online businesses and I plan to use it for my future storefront. I really feel me happening upon this site is a blessing. Thanks so much!

February 22, 2022

Hey "BindleWize"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will make sure to pass the word to Mechelle, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

LaPijaStore

Eva from Customer Service left me speechless with her capacity for identifying what I did wrong. And after that, instant solution. Magic! After losing Shopmaster, Auto DS is the go-to app for dropshipping. Many cool features will make your life way easier. It's worth the money they charge. Trust me; it'll come back sooner than you think

February 21, 2022

Hi "LaPijaStore"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will make sure to pass the word to Eva, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them!

Mishycobabies

I used this app to set up my 3PL. Customer service by Eva was par excellent to assist with setup. So my initial impression and experience are - customer service prompt and great. please keep it up.

February 21, 2022

Hey "Mishycobabies"!
They are always here to solve any of your problems.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Player Won

Kristine Leslie was the best customer service rep ever! Thank you so much for all your help. I hope I get her next time I need help.

February 20, 2022

Hey "Player Won"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Kristine!
Our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

PayandPack.com

Got supports from their manager and CEO, thanks.
Bugs fixed, but still need some manual operation / editing.
GOOD LUCK.

Alix & Chems

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer service so far. Had a couple of questions and it was answered right away. Only negative is the site is a bit slow.

February 16, 2022

Hi "Alix & Chems"!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!
-AutoDS Team-

Virtual Vendor Outlet

It was great to receive support from Mechelle. She understood my issue and resolved quickly. She knew exactly what to do. This type of support help businesses a lot.

February 15, 2022

Hey "Virtual Vendor Outlet"!
They are always here to solve any of your problems!
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

FurniStyle

Time spent using app About 1 month

One of the best apps I ever used. So easy to use and their customer service is fantastic. Highly recommend it

February 14, 2022

Hey "FurniStyle"!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team, they will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them.

shopkphair.shopify.com

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Mechelle's customer service was awesome she was able to solve my problem. I was having issues with uploading products today and she help me.

February 12, 2022

Hey "shopkphair.shopify.com"!
We will make sure to pass the word to Mechelle!
They are always here to solve any of your problems.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!