AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cheap N Cheaper

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

i am using this app for my shopify platform and it has been a great help to me and my staff however there are some correction to be made in this app like mention you count variants as products when buying plan it says products so it is not clear for many customers like me other than that it is a great app.

November 2, 2022

Hi “Cheap N Cheaper”,
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our tool!
it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

Whizzou

AutoDS has really helped my business become more efficient. I can spend more time where it's needed now. I highly recommend it!

Hi “Whizzou”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!

MY HEATED COASTER

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app with great customer service, shoutout to Dorina T who helped me out. Struggled with a few functions but was quickly supported!

Hi “MY HEATED COASTER”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Dorina was able to provide you with exceptional service and answer all of your questions!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

The longkittys

Location Portugal

Auto ds é uma plataforma que ajuda bastante os teus clientes com os seus serviços em relação ao shopify, sendo essencial para as pessoas que utilizam Shopify, o unico problema é o preço que pode ser prejudicial para as pessoas que começam mas é uma otima plataforma

Hi “The longkittys”!
Thanks for the awesome review!

HR Specter

great app, and more importantly great customer service! Had a few issues at the beginning but Angelica helped me with everything and now its all working perfectly

Hi “HR Specter”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Angelica is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

Nortem

Time spent using app About 5 hours

they were very helpfull and are truly not bad at customer service their team is great and decently quick the sku however hard to find

Ish Exquisite Designs

AutoDS is a great service with amazing customer support specialists that go above and beyond to understand your situation and assist you in the best way possible! I highly recommend!

MacroFishing.com

Location South Africa

I really love your product, well done to the team that designed this. It is user-friendly and easy to import products to my store and do bulk updates. Saving a lot of time on administration work. One thing that is not clear with this AutoDS is the "shipping cost". With my research, this is a challenge in getting the right shipping rate without losing money on shipment. I know there is an option to include shipping rates, however, it is not clear what the destination is for these shipping rates. Your support team has been very helpful thus far in obtaining this information for me. Overall I'm happy with your product and looking forward to working with you while growing my business.

jewelrycafee.com

thank you for working with me and I am looking forward for more training and finding winning products

Onelifeluxury

Time spent using app About 1 month

Dorina on support was amazing for real! Helped me get my store started! Very legit, Very happy with her!