AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more Dsers alt

From $24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Votiple

There is no 7-day FREE trial, you have to pay to try it ..... ......................................

March 29, 2022

Hey there Votiple,
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience trying to get the trial work.
We definitely have a 7 Day trial, it just seems like you didn't understand how to configure that. We tried to contact you a few times to help you with it with no luck.

Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

Relaxe

The app functionality did not map to what was described in the listing. We were unable to import products efficiently from Amazon/eBay onto our Shopify store. Furthermore, the support from the app has been below average. They outsource virtual assistants who do not fully understand dropshipping. Then, claiming a refund has been borderline impossible. Conclusion: the product does not work as advertised, the support is below average, and they will run circles around you before you get a refund. No serious dropshipping business should consider using this app. Simply does not work like it should, and the support is hard to communicate with. Stay away.

December 21, 2021

Hey Relaxe,
We take your feedback very seriously, We checked your account and the email and we didn't saw not one attempt to open a Ticket or Chat under this account.. Moreover, there isn't really a charge coming from this account.. After looking more into it, we realized you have another account that already left us 1 Stars and you simply duplicated it here. We are very sorry that you decided to act in this way and duplicate reviews while we offer you solutions to a problem that is not to your liking. We will always be here to try and work things out through Chat/Email for you if you are still interested. Wishing you only the best.

Consumer Census

I was charged $55 x 2 on two accounts that I had already cancelled. The developers of the app get away with it by charging your credit card, and avoiding Shopify payments. I was charged without consent, cancelled my account, and was told no refund would be given for the requested amounts of $55 over two accounts. Mind you, during this time, the software did not work and we were unable to even load eBay products onto the different stores.

December 17, 2021

Hey there,
Be assured that we looked into this issue deeply, and these are the conclusions I managed to get:
It seems like this misunderstood happened because you have 3 different AutoDS accounts, 2 of them are still active. This explains why you were charged after the trial ended in both accounts.

Please note, this happened because you didn't cancel the accounts and when you registered, you agreed to have recurring payments.
I do understand your specific case and I would love to help you out with a solution but we didn't manage to get a reply from you.
Hoping to hear back from you.

Just Wright Tactical

**UPDATED REVIEW***
AutoDS is amazing when it works. However, when things go wrong, it's pretty brutal. We have had 2 major problems. 1st, over the Christmas season, integration with CJ Dropshipping was TOTALLY not working. It took 3 months to fix. Now, it is randomly deleting all of the pictures for several of my products across the store. I have spent the past week restoring 100s of photos. I understand it takes time to fix problems, but I expect critical problems to move to the front of the line, especially when they replicated it the day I reported it. I have spent a couple of thousand dollars on this app because when it works it is great. **INITIAL REVIEW***
I have chatted with support several times and they have been VERY helpful, and fast. I appreciated their cheerfulness and understanding. They have been a pleasure to work with.

December 10, 2021

Hi "Just Wright Tactical"!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems.
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!
-AutoDS Team-

Trendlocker.co

The pricing is very misleading dont fall into the trap and risk your business......With me having about 350 products in my store with different variants this is not so affordable for me as it would have cost me $7500 a month for this.. oh and dont dare leave a bad review they will harass you so bad i have been getting whats app messages constantly from the owner Lior asking me to remove my review on top of that when i told him no he went to my facebook business page and left a bad review and he has never purchased anything from my company as my company is fairly new. Very bad business.

November 20, 2021

Hey " Trendlocker " !
We will make sure to pass the word to Julius, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
- AutoDS Team -

Moderndipity

It changes the product pricing to $266 when the product is out of stock.

April 16, 2021

We’re really sorry your experience with AutoDS was not a positive one.
Please note that your products will get the price $266 when they are no longer in stock on the source site. This is done as an extra protection step to protect you from possible purchases of out-of-stock-items.
When the items go back to stock, your products will be updated with the new pricing.
We would love an opportunity to explain this better to you and change your experience. We have contact you personally by email and we hope you respond so we can have you as our long-term valued customer.

Antdecor Limited

Are you kidding me i try to add this app 2 times. There is no connection to wayfair and there is no information about this integration or any person that you ask! don't lose money

January 25, 2021

I’m sorry to hear your experience with our app was not a positive one.
We do support Wayfair as a supplier and many more.
I have sent you an email with an explanation about it showing how you could have found the information in our Help Center and how you could contact our support for help.
I do hope you will give us a chance to help you and set up your account so you can start working and succeeding with your business.

CHARMinga Beauty Boutique

I have never dealt with such unprofessional people in my life...
I was tricked/pushed into a $100.00 subscription through the Shopify app store where they are always up-selling. This was via Mobile (I mention cause they keep sending me screenshots of something irrelevant) AutoDs is still refusing to give me my money back... They are extremely rude and always harassing me. They demand that I talk to them over the phone for some reason... I don't see how it would make a difference. I DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS and the way you are acting why would I want to talk to you?
Since you did not keep your word I am putting my review right back up and will just deal with my bank, I might just report you for Fraud while im at it. Please take my advice and DO NOT DOWNLOAD you WILL LOSE MORE!!! THERE ARE BETTER APPS WITH NICER PPL WHO ARE NOT FRAUDS.
I am so unhappy with the way that I was treated by both Autods and Shopify. They allow these scams to happen, in fact they encourage it... I CLOSED MY SHOP BEFORE I LOSE MORE.
Don't bother replying with your arrogant attitude because I am not reading it.

November 30, 2020

Hi,
We checked your tickets with our support team. We can see both our support team and Shopify support themselves, explaining to you that you signed up to the trial plan while agreeing to be charged for the full price of the plan when the trial ends.
You addressed us too late with your request for a refund and you were explained about our T&C.
We tried to do our best to communicate with you and help you with different suggestions, but you kept spamming us with nasty messages using foul language.

We do our best to help our customers and we present all pricing with full transparency to our customers. I do wish you all the best with your future endeavors, stay safe.

Soy Pro

It is very slow, it fries with any product and it takes a long time to import the app, it needs work
and the price is very high

October 5, 2020

I’m really sorry you experienced slowness when you used our app. We have powerful servers at the backend making sure our users will be able to enjoy a quick and smooth experience with the software. We would appreciate it if you could reach out to us at support@autods.com so we can check it for you. Sometimes it can be related to your browser or network connection.

We made sure to have competitive pricing and we offer a 7-days trial for you to test us. Please do consider to give us another chance and test our software works for you. We would be happy to have you as our valued customer.