AutoDS All‑In‑One Dropshipping

Find & Import Products AliExpress, Amazon +100s more dsers alt

From $26.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nexo Magazine

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Comprei o plano anual de 119,90 dólares e conectei a Shopify que foi aceito pelo aplicativo. Quando vou importar os produtos o sistema pede para eu atualizar o plano para o dobro do valor para poder importar produtos para Shopify. Então porque o aplicativo aceitou conectar minha loja no Shopify? Acredito que essas condições deveriam ser informadas corretamente para não confundir o cliente e fazê-lo perder tempo.

November 3, 2022

Hi "Nexo Magazine",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

Luxx Life

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update: they emailed me to ask how they could make me happy. They offered to refund me. I accepted and agreed to take down this review, just as a courtesy on my part. Yuval was so thankful because she said it impacts her job performance. Then she proceeded to email me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. begging me to do it. I told her she could expect it in 7-10 business days, the same time they gave for my refund to show up. She would not stop harassing me even though I asked her to stop and assured her I would take down the review. Bear in mind I was not obligated to do this, I was still only doing this as a courtesy since they offered me a refund. While I did receive my refund, I also received an email today in which they allege they will be suing me for defamation! That's it. That's the last straw. If she had just kept her mouth shut and left me alone and stopped harassing and threatening me, this review would be gone by now. But dear reader, I think it's important that I keep it up for you so you can read the full truth. This company behaves so bizarrely and harassing you via email seems to be a normal thing for them, from rep to rep. (Ignore their reply to me -- this occurrence clearly IS indicative of how things are run there.) I'd run, don't walk.
----------------
I needed to cancel and couldn't even access my dashboard on this app. I'm still technically subscribed but it keeps prompting me to subscribe. I am unable to cancel my account and if I were still using it and coming to manage my account, I would also be unable to do so. This makes it a worthless money-suck. Your products and inventory would just be sitting there helpless while they continuously ask you to subscribe again. I did message customer service about cancelling and they continued trying to funnel and upsell me 3 times. It was clear they were not listening because each time I explained my situation and they didn't respond to that at all, just the form letter upsell techniques. This whole experience makes me feel a bit scammy about them.

November 2, 2022

Hi "Luxx Life",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards.
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you may have!

the camellia

Location Qatar

I used this application for 8 days and placed an order from Amazon for a customer from Qatar and paid $100 for the automatic orders, but they could not implement the order because it does not deliver to this region. Now I'm asking them to refund the $100, but they refuse to return my money and asked me to cancel my subscription if I don't like their policy.

November 3, 2022

Hello "the camellia",
Thank you for your comment. We appreciate all feedback.
Our quality specialist has already reached out to you via email and offered you a refund. We tried to meet you halfway, but there was no cooperation.
We hope to have the chance to serve you again and provide the high standards of quality we are known for.
Have a great day,
AutoDS team

Balumabliss

Time spent using app 1 day

decided to give 0 star within a 5 minutes of using it. first of all their chatting sytem is very weird. when you are in the chat mode and suddenly jump to another page. for example, searching for a product and then the chat tab get disappears and when replied to you you can't even figure out where to get back in chat mode. their dashboard is also very terrible. especially for new drop shippers. I was like I was lost somewhere. I have tested out dser cjdrop spocket but have never seen so confusing site like this. importing a product and researching a product with both parts are not easy for me. they may be best in some other part but for me, the first impression is not enough to hold.

September 21, 2022

Hi "Balumabliss",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.

We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

Aces Auto Direct

AutoDS claims to have the capability to have mutliple store platforms working under your AutoDS account. This is definitely not true. In their instructional videos they are making false claims. We had a horrible customer service experience with Krissy and Kristine from AutoDS. Be careful when working with this company.

September 6, 2022

Hey "Aces Auto Direct",
AutoDS definitely can have multiple stores from different platforms as you want to have. However, Shopify doesn't allow paying through them for other platform's services. As for the Customer service - there was definitely a lack of communication with our service reps, which we will take care of. As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

Votiple

Time spent using app 27 minutes

There is no 7-day FREE trial, you have to pay to try it ..... ......................................

March 29, 2022

Hey there Votiple,
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience trying to get the trial work.
We definitely have a 7 Day trial, it just seems like you didn't understand how to configure that. We tried to contact you a few times to help you with it with no luck.

Please reach out to our support by opening a ticket here:
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

Consumer Census

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I was charged $55 x 2 on two accounts that I had already cancelled. The developers of the app get away with it by charging your credit card, and avoiding Shopify payments. I was charged without consent, cancelled my account, and was told no refund would be given for the requested amounts of $55 over two accounts. Mind you, during this time, the software did not work and we were unable to even load eBay products onto the different stores.

December 17, 2021

Hey there,
Be assured that we looked into this issue deeply, and these are the conclusions I managed to get:
It seems like this misunderstood happened because you have 3 different AutoDS accounts, 2 of them are still active. This explains why you were charged after the trial ended in both accounts.

Please note, this happened because you didn't cancel the accounts and when you registered, you agreed to have recurring payments.
I do understand your specific case and I would love to help you out with a solution but we didn't manage to get a reply from you.
Hoping to hear back from you.

Trendlocker.co

The pricing is very misleading dont fall into the trap and risk your business......With me having about 350 products in my store with different variants this is not so affordable for me as it would have cost me $7500 a month for this.. oh and dont dare leave a bad review they will harass you so bad i have been getting whats app messages constantly from the owner Lior asking me to remove my review on top of that when i told him no he went to my facebook business page and left a bad review and he has never purchased anything from my company as my company is fairly new. Very bad business.

November 20, 2021

Hey " Trendlocker " !
We will make sure to pass the word to Julius, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
- AutoDS Team -

Moderndipity

It changes the product pricing to $266 when the product is out of stock.

April 16, 2021

We’re really sorry your experience with AutoDS was not a positive one.
Please note that your products will get the price $266 when they are no longer in stock on the source site. This is done as an extra protection step to protect you from possible purchases of out-of-stock-items.
When the items go back to stock, your products will be updated with the new pricing.
We would love an opportunity to explain this better to you and change your experience. We have contact you personally by email and we hope you respond so we can have you as our long-term valued customer.

Antdecor Limited

Are you kidding me i try to add this app 2 times. There is no connection to wayfair and there is no information about this integration or any person that you ask! don't lose money

January 25, 2021

I’m sorry to hear your experience with our app was not a positive one.
We do support Wayfair as a supplier and many more.
I have sent you an email with an explanation about it showing how you could have found the information in our Help Center and how you could contact our support for help.
I do hope you will give us a chance to help you and set up your account so you can start working and succeeding with your business.

Previous 1