Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Christmas Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Christina Lehr

Great app and support. Special shout out to Dereck who made time on Thanksgiving/Black Friday to help us!

Holdup Suspender Company

Seeking to do 20% off entire ecatalog sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday period for webshop www.holdupsuspenders.com

Gehalt - Danmark

Automatic Discount is a great app and highly recommended. I needed some help setting up the discount in my shop and I got excellent support from Tabarnapp.

The Bow Tie Club

I have been using shopify for over 5 years and Automatic discount is one of the best apps I have ever used with shopify. Derek is super helpful and super quick to respond. Highly recommend this app to anyone considering it.

Susan Shaw Jewelry

First of all this app does what no other discount app can do. It works exactly as you need it to. We had some funky code in our theme that a previous developer had input, and Derek worked tirelessly to not only make sure Automatic Discount was working perfectly, he went above and beyond to help us understand our previous underlying issue. Derek is hands down the most impressive app developer that I have ever worked with. You will not be disappointed.

Upzy

Great app! Used this for over a year now. The pop-ups and auto discounts have been beneficial for our business. Thank you!

Decor Lane

I mainly used this App to create multiple Automated Discounts! Aside from that it came with a brilliant pop up feature which informs the customer that they've just received a discount. This is a huge plus because it's conversion metric as every one wants a discount, and when you're anyways giving them one you might as well make it loud and clear! It has so many different features that I haven't even begun playing with when it comes to the discount section. Aside from that it also has upsell/cross sell feature which I'm yet to play with. As for the team, they've been super prompt in helping me get set up and to answer my follow up questions. I'd highly recommend this App!

Happy Feet Slippers

App does a great job of allowing specific discount rules. It has allowed us to do multiple promo builds at one time with small modifications.

Myparquet.com

Really useful app that we are using since many months. If you have specific use case that you want to implement, their support is just amazing! They help by giving some really actionable hints.

Antigua

Very useful and easy to use. The set up with priority discount according to the product purchased comes very handy. Love it!
mujerantigua.com