Automatic Discounts & Gifts

Automatic Discounts & Gifts | Reviews

by Tabarnapp

Black Friday Deals - Tiered Discounts + Gifts + Free Shipping

Sanibandz

This app does exactly what I was looking for. It automate my coupons using condition, so I can offer different Buy x get Y offer. This is the only app that can do this without being intrusive for the user. Customer support is also fast to answer and very helpful.

FCPeffects

Great app. It allows me to make my customers' experience very easy and seamless. Great service too! Highly recommended.

Fantasy World Jewelry

We use this app to give customers vlume discounts after certain amounts are reached in their shopping carts. It's good and it works:)
Fantasy World Jewelry, Inc.

elanunderwear.com

Outstanding customer service! They were able to customize some things for us and always responded quickly and clearly.
I highly recommend for those who are looking for the best discount app and gifts.

Mobius Store

Very easy to set up and use. Saw an immediate increase in sales. Support was quick to respond whenever we had a question. Already using it on all our stores.

Seattle Chocolate Company

Fantastic technical support. They were very responsive and gave excellent tips to avoid problems in the future. Definitely recommend this app.

Run Republic

I used this app in a few minutes after loading it. Worked really well! had a ton of new business from the first few hours of using it. Highly recommend.

Lilova

Great app, great options, very reliable (never had a bug with the discounts on my website), and good customer service. Derek was very quick to reply and to assist with troubleshooting.

Jamila Scarves

Works perfectly. I use it on multiple websites that I have. Very versatile, a variety of options and tons of variety. Great addition for promos.

Living A Sweeter Life

I am loving this app. I had to use multiple other paid apps before finally finding this one. I actually uninstalled it after realizing I didn't like the look of the icon and that it couldn't be changed. BUT! I told them about it and they actually went through all the trouble to add that feature to the app. Now you can change the look of the icon and they are the only app that I know that lets you do this. PHENOMENAL. PLUS, you can give the customer the choice of multiple gifts. That is exactly what I wanted. THANKS!