Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Lifeforce Organics

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Have only just installed this app for our store but I got impressions almost immediately after enabling it. Looking forward to seeing how it performs and may update with a review after we['ve had some time to see it in use.

MyHomeStore365

Location Greece
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Great app i am enjoying using it and will use it for all my shops at shopify... I recommend it to anyone

Jewelry Groves

Great customer support and just install the app and will try it for while , I am so so so so happy .

dream-of-fun!

easy to install and customer service replys to my messages instantly i cant wait to see how it does in my store and for driving traffic

unppar ecommerce website

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Great customer support and just install the app and will try it for while, I hope this app give my store a lot of traffic

3BWear

I use this app on my other ecommerce stores and I must say it brings a lot of traffic. Wish they were available with Big commerce as well but the app is great especially for your first store and to generate traffic, go with this app.

ARcontinuum

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this ad to set up an ad campaign. The customer support was superb! Prabha was super quick and efficient in helping me get my account set up and configured.

Refinera

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

Just install and not really sure if it works, but looks cool. It's free too, what to expect?
Customer Service is friendly, great and fast reply.

Class Glamour Online

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Very quick to support with questions. I have been using another app Automizely Email Marketing with a great experience as well.

KiBa Cat

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support answers very fast and is super friendly. The apps is very useful. Can recommend for anyone who does not have a big range on social media for their store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31