Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Free

Mitchkee

Great app! I love the function of automizely esp for ad exchange, so traffic can be coming from other websites free.. I only would have liked if we could put in the same amount of products that automizely has it has 6 products advertised and we can place only 5

Military Matter

Nitish was super helpful and responded me fast. I love his support and I would recommend ppl to use this app.

This program service was fantastic, it saves more time for me, and save the cost of more publicity.

TEXVIN

Xin cảm ơn các bạn . Ứng dụng này rất tốt. giúp tôi cải thiện rất nhiều tính nang trên cửa hàng. Các bạn có một đội ngũ chăm sóc khách hàng thật tuyệt vời. Nhiệt tình chuyên môn cao.Nhờ các bạn mà tôi học được rất nhiều. Xin cảm ơn các bạn!

apprécier.

Probably the best group of Shopify app developers out there especially for a newly started store. They basically offer highly professional marketing, review and logistic tools for free and only begin to charge as you scale up as a business. A model other developers should follow. The common issue for new starters is not having the capital to justify expensive subscriptions to apps until they begin to turn over enough revenue. The Automizely group basically solves this issue for everyone with the added bonus of exceptional customer service. 24/7 and super responsive team. Their apps are also more functional than many others that charge subscription fees from the very start. Super impressed with this group as they've helped us scale significantly to the point that we would be more than happy to pay and continue with their service long term.

sogifts.eu

I just installed this app for my sogifts.eu store and it is user friendly so far I hope I can get more traffic

BerryEco

staff are really helpful and knowledgeable. app works really well. it is such a great concept. especially for those online businesses just starting out. would recommend.

RIYS

Lovish was helpful in resolving my issue. Thanks so much! This is a must-have app for your Shopify store.

Effulgentlux

Just start using this app and already liked it. Customer service walked me through set it up, nice and friendly.

Wild Queen

they are best at explaining everything it was very helpful. I hope everyone has a great new year........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26