Email Marketing, Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing, Sales Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Countdown Timer, Bar

Basketball Pioneers

Great app! The customer service is also really fast and good! Really helped me out with the problems I had.

Pure Outdoor

My first impression is really good! The usability is good and the support is really fast. I really recommend this app!

Colorbox - A Luxury Fashion Label

Highly Recommended! We were able to increase our sales as well as database with Automizely Pop ups. Very easy to use & great customer service.

The Vintage Pieces

Very easy to install, looks great and leaves me with many options to create discounts and countdowns in the future. Great support too.

X-BAR Underwear

Très bonne application, facile à mettre en place . Pop up professionnel et gratuit. Avec plein d’autres possibilité pour pouvoir vendre.

The Farmers On Wheels

ive gotten over 130,00 views with their social proof which generated me many sales. Their customer service is quick and very helpful with whatever i need. i highly recommend this app

The Blue House On The Corner

I am completely new at my online store. This app has been super easy to use and navigate. It's helped me elevate my online business greatly!

KAF Bags

Amazing App, all in one, from sales boost to pop upsand everything for free. Thanks guys. I recommend to much, it helps me to increase my conversion rate.

digitaII

Best app to create customized emails, popups. Hopefully the Upsell feature comes out soon. Nice support team, help you understand the app better. Must have!

moasbi

Pretty easy and comfortable to use, had a good experience..................................................