Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

Grata

Cool app, do what they say. For the price, is perfect. The only problem is that we don't know how the new suscribers are updated on shopify.

Idea Investments LLC

good easy to work with will keep working with it some of it i dont understand but trying to learn so i keep trying

Yisusbeef

Muy buena pero aún le faltan muchas cosas por mejorar aún así le doy 5 estrellas espero que sirvan para que cambien cosas

JKGmall

This app is awesome I will continue to use it, please try it trust me you will like it, this is the best app ever on shopify app store right now

NU-TNG

This app is excellent for achieving all that you need to increase your subscribers list. Great app!!

Newzorra

I just installed this app. I am yet to use it. Will leave a second review after testing out the functionality of the app

Savings Access Shop

This app is amazing it really boost my revenue and conversions are starting to happen thankful for this app

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

This is an awesome app! This app exactly made my expectation. Really satisfied with it and i absolutely recommend it!

selfcaremondays

Just started using the app. As a new store owner, I love that this app is free! It gives me all that I need without the cost! I will continue to use it! Still unable to figure out how to integrate Mailchimp if that is at all possible.

Indiabuyo

The App is Great but need more than 3 active messages at the same time.
please do the needful and help me in this situation.