Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Bar

1931 - 1940 of 2510 reviews

intensityfitness

ottimo prodotti ,mancano pero la dicitura per aggiungere i contatti!!
unica pecca seno del resto ottimo sito

EpicTrendz™

Thanks for the App.
I love that it more or less have it all. But there still alot of stuff i like to se been added. Like way more stettings and costuming controls

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been adding the customization options and will keep doing so per your suggestion.

Ébène Apparel

I added the messenger feature to my website, but now I can't remove it. You can't upload contacts from another list to send emails from here. Okay for popups, but the generator feels dated.

May 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are working on getting the contacts getting synced to our app and it is expected to get implemented by the end of this month.

Harajuku Centre

Execellent App. Probably the best free out there. I'm totally in love with.
I'd be willing to pay if you guys can add a little more customization and flexibility.

Lázaro Amaris

Really nice and complete the only issue I have is with the Subscription emails that people don't receive but I am sure it's an incorrect setting from my side.

Tiptopwares Store

We use this app to increase our conversion and sale rate. We hope it will help us per objective. Thank

Made By DG

Just amazing app, everything free! What more can you wish for! Alot of different features and all really simple to use.

Yellow-Fun.com

Diese APP ist wirklich super! Hat sehr viel zu bieten und ist ausserdem noch kostenlos! Empfehlenswert :)

FMstorecr

Es buena aunque todavía le falta como estilos de plantillas de correo para las campañas escoger a cuáles correos enviar ofertas y actualizaciones

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have cascaded the suggestion to the Product team to add more customization features to the app and email designs as well.

clittoy

very good jdsijdsfjasjfasjjsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj