Automizely Emails & Popups

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

1931 - 1940 of 4413 reviews

The SM Store

Support is very responsive and it's amazing that we're able to make use of their free email templated and pop-up banners for FREE. This plug-in is helping businesses a great deal. Keep up the good work!!!

e-shopperiamo

very good and useful app. Customer service is great and fast. I'm really happy to have installed it and it helps me a lot

Central de Bonsái

All in one, a great app to start your store. Social proof and email has work for us. The nice thing is that they keep delivering more functionality.

Ebony Jewels & Co

Customer service was great. Sanjeet answered all my questions and resolved by issue. So far I am enjoying using this app.

Serria Jewelry

supper fast customer service. Respond in second when I requested to remove the original logo. Overall a great experience. Thank you!

Cherry Bomb Eyes

So far the setup has been very easy and clear. Looking forward to using this app for all my pop-ups.

DrM Glamor

Excellent application, easy to use AND friendly service that is always there to help. Best free app for pop ups and sales conversion increases!

Imi works

Its a really great app. I recommend it , sending emails and marketing for my brand has never been easier.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

Hello Love Skin

Great service. Easy to use app. I send to my email subscribers within minutes! It was easy to use. Thanks!

Biotruly Europe SAS

Rien à dire, application parfaite et qui répond au besoin. Facile à configurer et à installer. Merci