Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

Nuclean-nz

just added this app today so not sure exactly how usefull it will be yet , but has good options available :)

Spray1Tattoo

Very friendly and fast Support, great app, and all for free. Amazing guys, thumbs up ! Highly recommended

Perpetual spot

Just installed the App to use for mainly email, fast customer service response, Great service. Would recommend.

Cover Dare

love them, they respond very fast and helped me resolve mu issue, its still my first day with them looking forward !

Five Pillars Collection

We have used many Pop Ups apps before and this is best so far. It works perfectly and their customer service is great too. Love it!

Artventure

Great customer support. They are quick and helpful and app does wonders, does what it says. Glad that I found this hidden gem.

Junesque Beauty

Love automizely!! It's amazingly help full. Especially the chat box has helped me out a lot. Must Have App!! Tushar was great help.

Forest Baby

The app is easy to use and dummy-friendly. I can't believe I was able to setup the pop-up myself. The real-time chat support is also very helpful! Thank you.

pop-up gadget

The client service is impressive, Tushar was the one who helped me with the setting, a very quick response, and accurate answer. Choose to use this app brothers.

Nero Glass Store

This app is pretty full featured and easy to use. I had multiple pop ups and emails done in under 10 minutes