Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

2011 - 2020 of 3840 reviews

BossLadyCosmetix

i use this app for email and sales pop ups. so far so good. i also needed the automizely branding taken off and support was quick to help with that. love how quick i got help.

Revolt in Style

I waited for days for my developer to "code" what this app did in minutes for free. The online support was right there to help, too. Excited to see it generate leads and sales.

Spend Less Store

They were awesome! Thank you so much for the help was able to accomplish for free what i was looking at spending $100 a month for. be patient and try this.

Molly International

Really like this App! Have been using for Popups & Email Marketing & was able to ask any questions to Abhishek in support. He was amazing help! Love it! Thank You & Stay Safe! Molly International

Calma Rituals

I like all the services in the app, but above all its customer service, super fast responses, and Abhishek cleared all my doubts.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Automizely Team

EL Cheapos Stuff

Abhishek helped me tremendously very kind and patient person Highly recomended.this appears to be a great app!!!!!!

Twelve Ninetysix

Fast responses from customer service. Super easy to navigate through the app and create emails,newsletter, send out notifications,etc. Loving this app so far!

BlossomBrushes

wonderful app and satisfied customer service, thankyou automizely marketing. keep it up guys <3 <3 <3

sabinehalstricktrial

Great support staff, very good App. It is very helpful and has nice designs. I really enjoy working with it.

Fancy Bamboo

Very fast response from the support team. The Pop up templates are very fancy. I really enjoy the App.