Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Popups, Exit Popup,

2041 - 2050 of 3255 reviews

Comfortable Interiors

I used it to help me do Ad popups and the popup looks fantastic. Really easy to work with and nice UI

The Wild Glow

new to using it but its really easy to use, the live chat is very helpful if you are stuck with anything. So far the free option is working really well for me.

StyleThreadz

I love this app and the ease of use with it! The support team was very fast and proficient at addressing my concerns.

Myanimewear

The application is super good because it gives you many tools to capture more customers, plus the support they have is very fast and help you a lot.

Avakato アボカド

Strongly recommended. very supportive and fast response. The app is easy to use and very useful. Would rate 5 star for this app.

EliteFurnishing

amazing app for all you marketing needs & super amazing support to guide you...highly recommend. go on...

The green company Ltd

Great app, well worth it! I was looking for an app to use it for emails and pop ups. This is the best one and it is Free!

Slap Me! Shop

Wow..New store here and just wanted to get started with an app that wouldn't cost me my house for the basics I need here in the beginning to make my shop roll.
So far, easy to understand and use, thanks!

Deez Stocks

They make email marketing SO much easier! All you do is select a campaign and a template, click and replace text with your own! Thanks, guys!

FlyBye Clothing

Love the app! quality services and awesome customer service. I enjoy the templates, no problems at all.

February 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,