Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Wakerlook

Very good customer service and easy to use app... Does the job! .....................................................................................

Charmgivin

Very useful app with with different feature to use. Work well for a free application. Recomment othser to use

March 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Kamariasbeauty

This app is an all in one for my store, I love the features it provides very beneficial I would definitely recommend using. Oh and customer service team is excellent.

The Luxe On A Budget Club

Such a great multi-functional app, I've uninstalled a few other marketing apps on my store as Automizely does the job.

Real Klassy Products

This app is very handy to use, very simple and clear structures. The customer support also responses very fast when it comes down to responding and helping you out.

Heels Planet Nigeria

It has a very lovely newsletter structure where you can display many of your products. Thumbs up guys!!!

Bennys Beauty World

The App is great. Support is good too. Only wish it could show reviews on the collection and product page. Recommend

ShopRbls

I've used the app for a few months now! It's super easy to use and definitely makes running campaigns easier plus the customer service is really fast! No issues so far hope it gets even better !

monnalisa store

THIS APP IS AMAZING! it is perfect and the customer support is amazing. Fast and quick responses....

X.O.A.R.

Fast and quick responses. Straight to the point and helped solved problems. Generous and kind. Recommend