Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Batviz

amazing. helped me to remove the branding and was very transparent with me! i had an amazing amazing experience

Above the Baar

I love the automizely app! Found it through TikTok and I'm in love! So many great features for free and their customer service department is very helpful and responds very fast. I also like the fact that I can see what new features they're working on. Definitely recommend this app!

Wayoté

This app is perfect for improving your conversion rate! Great for email marketing. Highly recommend!!

Bonuzi Nails

Excellent customer service, very prompt response. Looks like support staff is always online to answer queries, I highly recommend!

mohadesign

great team!!!! They helped quickly and they are so patient.. I can recommend to everyone that ask help if there is something problem

Bandage Boutique Milano

Stunning absolutely. It is too good to be true ! Solved all my issues with retargeting and email marketing

Loruve

This app is so easy to use. Customer service reps respond very quickly. They are constantly coming out with new products for users. I recommend every website to use this app. PLUS its free!

WanderKin

Very easy to use to create coupons and popups. Customer service was quick to respond as well. There's more than enough features here to explore

New Chapters London

This app helps me to solve the auto reply problem and enhances our customer experience. Their customer services are also great and efficient.

Graced by George

I used this app to generate more leads via a pop up feature and convert into leads. Easy to use and support is amazing, always on hand to help with any issues.