Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Buddy Luv Apparel

I was looking for an app to help delivery pop ups for email capture and abandon carts and the reviews on this app were decent. I am looking forward to using it and can give a better review once I do. I appreciate the fact its free to use especially as I look to grow my business.

CHRICE MAYOUMA

Good app ! It's really help me for my business and the spreading of my brand. And the support team are great !!!

Toscanos

The support is there to help you with all your problems. It's a nice app to have and it's free! I definitely recommend this app!

Weiss Loungewear

love it! thanks so much for the help in the chat! helped me connecting the coupon with the popup! thanks again

BargainFragrance

Good customer service, however I have not tested the app fully yet but seems great so far. would recommend

HomeTextileDays

the app is super, support responds quickly,lots of features, easy to set up. I am particularly pleased that it's free. I really like. Replaces several separate applications at once

BODIEDBYWENS

great app, easy to use and friendly staff online to answer questions at any time! Love love love it

Keen Kreationz

Love this app so far, I added it to my shopify store and I love all of the options that they offer.

Jar Bar Confections

I used this app to help me send automatized emails so that I do not have to write out emails every time someone subscribes to the mailing list. It works wonderfully, allowing you to customize just about everything to your liking.

Le Beau Monde Boutique

just started using the app. so far it seems pretty easy to navigate and the customer support is fast and efficient.