Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Lighting In Luxe

What is great about it: Simple pop-up creator, with just enough options in the Free tier for a small business to customise. What can be improved: Access to edit code so that I can configure where the pop-ups are anchored on the screen on desktop vs mobile.

Polka Dot Market

I believe the app will help me and be easy to use. For now, I hope it will help me with pop-ups and email marketing.

Jeauxette

I love automizely so much, i have deleted about different 4 apps because automizely has them all together for FREE! 5 STARS. Also quick customer service.

Crimson Kuber

Love this app. Highly recommended for Shopify users. Just added it now. Hopefully it will increase my store sale.

Furmori

Just started using the app. The support team is very responsive and helpful. The app is pretty easy to set up and use. Amazed that the app is actually free! Will definitely explore more

Simply E

I just started using the app. So far so good it was quite easy to set up. Customer service was very helpful!

March 23, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your valuable review. Do let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for us.

You can always reach out to us via chat option or email us at support@automizely.com.

Kind regards,
Automizely Support

JOSHUA MOHAMED

Easy to use. Pretty clear instructions and set up for what we need. Would recommend for other businesses.

The Swag Gal

Well I'm in the beginning stages of configuring everything. But so far I like the options that it has. And customer service was a great help in answering my questions.

Kytts

Awesome highly recommended app. Very user friendly and professional :D
The support team is very responsive and friendly too.

Stone Field Shaving Company Ltd.

I've had this APP since March and WAS very impressed with the features and customer service and I recommended this app to other people. The customer service at the time seemed really good. The automated features seem to work well. It was also FREE. Shortly after I got the app I saw they added new plans and I asked them if this applied to me and I was told that I along with others would be grandfathered in and we wouldn't have to worry. Today everything has changed. Where the system really fails is the options for sending emails or newsletters. I was sending emails (maybe once every other month) to under 1200 contacts, No issues. In fact my quota is 3000 emails and I'm only at 47. That's right I'm at 47/3000 emails. The home page makes it seem like I'm good to go....but it's misleading. What they don't tell you is you're limited to 600 contacts and if you want to send more you have to pay them. I even questioned them on their policies in the past and I was assured that I would have no issues whatsoever. Today- without any WARNING.....it wants me to upgrade my plan. I was never given any warning on my home page or by email that they were making these changes. Their customer service is lacking. They seem quick to respond but can't seem to offer any immediate assistance. Very poor business practice and customer service to change policies on existing customers with no warning. UPDATE- They reached out to me to offer 2 months free and 40% off for one month. That doesn't really solve the issue. You'd be better off to use another app for emails like newsletters.