Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Matt's Game Exchange LLC

Great for starting out. Awesome idea.

ARAS-MAKE UP

ho usato l'app molto forte, lo consiglio a tutti di usarlo,gratuito, ma con buone funzioni,nel domani consiglio se volete scaricare un App consiglio,questa App.

Shoebuya

Una delle migliori app gratuite, ti fornisce tutto quello che ti serve per il tuo store, anche se alcune cose andrebbero migliorate, ma va fin troppo bene per essere gratis ! consiglio anche la loro app 'after ship' che è molto utile per gestire le spedizioni.

Letswimboard

It really helps a lot.Thank you so much.I will keep using it and share it to someone else in need. lol

lavish boutique

easy to use for just starting out so far loving it checking it out and it helps that it 's free to those who are just starting out but want to grow fast

Solid Charmer

Pretty cool so far. I'd like the abandon card to be working as its reason I got this in the first place

Her Juice Bar

Simple to use has all features you need starting out with a new business! And its a plus that it's free!

AOC Cosmetic

J'aime cette application, ce pendant on ne peut pas fusionner la clientèle shopify avec. C'est dommage car tous mes clients ne reçoivent pas mes notifications

Cozii Me

I used this app to set up a welcome offer pop up on my online store. To my pleasant surprise, the app offers so much more at no additional cost. It is a complete package. It has sales boost, countdown timer, free shipping bars, inactive prompts, chat, email, trust badge, and to top it all, an app for your online store. I love how useful and convenient it is. All the features I need in one place. The integration of these features in my online store was smooth. No problems and no dysfunction of any feature. I highly recommend it!

carpemstore

Automizely, it was great to work all in one app, it responded to all my needs. works smoothly customer service was very helpful, thank you.