Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

beunique.boutique

I like it, would love email list and email marketing in it as well! This is the reason I've put 4 stars, not 5

Yaasbuy

until now, so far so good... I have configured the pop discount code, now I am working on configure the email

Roma Designer Jewelry

The feature I love the most is the inactive tab customization. Super-unique way to re-engage customers who have left without making a purchase.

Channel Technology Limited

Very easy to use and I love it!!! I recommended it to everyone that wants some app easy and fast!!

Octo Store

New tools are Awesome. But for better customer reach, should be able to import/use the Shopify client list that already accepts email marketing instead only use the ones created by this App. If I want to send a Newsletter to all my customers for example, today I need to recover to another apps like Mail Chimp or Zoho Marketing that automatically import my agreed to marketing customer list from Shopify.

Pepplo Styles

Love the features of this App. Exploring the new features now. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

Stefie's Baby Palace

This app is free, convenient and very easy to use. I really enjoy it and like it. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed. Try it out

Missy's Sunglasses

Really easy to set up and get going just the type of app I was looking for. Something automated and time saving,and no headaches. Highly recommended.

Ring of Heart™

It is using Shopify's theme. So it is really easy to use. You can set everything easily. I recommend it

Talita's Wanderlust

Absolutely great. I couldn't ask for more! Great job guys!............................................