Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

WORD! - Within Ourselves Rest Destiny!

This app is easy to use. Created a pop up box for email subscribers and excited to try other features as well. Had a question for support that was answered promptly. All in all great app for what my business needs.

Re-Peat Sports

So far this has been a great app for my business. I am looking forward to expanding some of the feature options.

Oz Importations

I like that it is really simple to use, and very easy to program. I give only 4 stars as I have a bilingual site and I realised afterwards that the pop ups cannot be translated, not even with Weglot. So I managed to put a french/english version in one pop up, but of course it is limitating. The rest is A1!

March 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward this to the concerned team.

Do let us know if you have any other suggestions for us. You can always contact us via the chat option on your account or email us at support@automizely.com.

Kind regards,
Mudit

South Florida Boho Boutique

Just recently installed it. trying to get an email list together. I had a little hiccup at the pop up and contacted customer service. Shahvaz was right on it and checked over it. great customer service, Thank you Shahvaz !

Like adult eco clothing

Great app! I have just opened my store and needed an app to manage coupons, promotions and email. Super easy to use. Would f=definitely recommend.

Foxy And Beautiful

I clicked on a new feature by mistake and almost immediately Lovish reached out to help. I explained that I would read into the new feature at a later date. I love this team of professionals. Always there to help and very quickly. I will leave another review after I learn more and install the new features.

Sharp Goods

This app is AWESOME to start!! Lots of things you can modify yourself in your email marketing (designs, layout, text, colors, links, etc.) and really user-friendly. I highly recommend!

Golden Class Movies LTD

All excellent so far, easy to set up. Nice customization. Loads fast and looks awesome on desktop , mobile. The "Social Proof" is an epic feature and is easily closed by your customers to continue browsing. Fast app to set up. Try it.

Shoptruely

Works really well so far, easy to use, straight to the point the support team responded very quickly to my questions.

Lumina Silky Skin

So far I like it, still exploring. looks promising but let's see how it goes. The interface looks easy as well.