Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

BombieClo

Great and professional. Answer all my questions quickly. I’m loving This app so far. Thank you for helping!

Shop Eco Hut

Easy to use and someone is always available to help when needed! Creating my newsletters have been effortless and being able to review the reports is a big help.

Taekwondo Apparel

I started using this app on my store took only a few step but easy to manage and set up! Got a sale within an hour of setting up Automizely!

napEazy

The support provided was really quick. We wanted the branding removed and it happened instantly with their help.

Gamers Online Shop

Super fast support and seems to do exactly what I need it to do for me. Easy to use and understand.. Very satisfied

Wild Bohém

Love this App and use it for everything! Makes it so easy to send welcome email, coupon codes, free shipping reminders :)

LeanLight

Great app and quick support! I work on marketing very late at night, and someone is always available through the chat for fast support and/or answer questions.

Collar Me Charming

This app is great! Really easy to use and great customer service! Lots of fun pup up and clean email marketing

epoxy style coat

Amazing app that really helps my business, had some issues in the beginning but support from Tushar was super quick and very friendly. All problems were resolved immediately!! free delivery bar and newsletter functionality is great. love as well the exit intent popup feature. Thanks again

Artemis Cosmeticos

Super easy, efficient, and really good support! Gives you detailed instructions and help to save time and money!